Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 1070
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32GB
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen?
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
Summarize your bug Occasionally, the clipping between downed players and the ground under them is off. I noticed this on Fjell when your soldier is downed on rocky ground. When in downstate, the model continuously slides into the rock and ground and is resetted to the position above them soon afterwards.
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Position soldier A on a rock asset. Let soldier B kill soldier A. Observe the model behavior in downstate.
What happens when the bug occurs? When in downstate, the model continuously slides into the rock and ground and is resetted to the position above them soon afterwards.
What should be happening instead? The model should maintain a position on the surface of the rocks or ground. Meaning: The ground should be solid for downed players.

Unfortunately, I don't have any screenshots of this. I will try to take one if this happens again Standard smile.

Such problems are quite common in multiplayers games and I feel as if they are rarely reported.

Message 1 of 3 (183 Views)

Re: Clipping problems between downed players and ground or objects on the ground

★★★★★ Newbie

This happens to very often

Message 2 of 3 (166 Views)

Re: Clipping problems between downed players and ground or objects on the ground

★ Apprentice

Same thing.  I've noticed some serious problems with relocating downed players when you try to revive them.  The most fun one was when my friend revived me and asked, "Holy hell, where did you go?"  Upon completing the revive, I flew halfway across an open field like I got shot out of a cannon and found myself in the middle of an enemy squad.  At least I got 2 of them as I went down again.  #onlyinBattlefield moment?

Message 3 of 3 (153 Views)