by lisannasalgado

Original Post

Clients do not buy any product of the Get to Work expansion stores

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.78.58.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All instaled
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Getting the NPCs buy some product in business, such as collectibles or any other object.
What happens when the bug occurs? NPC customers do not buy any product in business and get socializing between them or using the phone.
What do you expect to see? That the NPCs buy the products that are marked with the sale tag, and not that they are socializing or making any other interaction.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Hello everyone, I present a problem with the business of the expansion "to work". I do not know since when it happens because it has not used this type of business for quite some time. The Sims open a new store, clients begin to arrive and to see the objects for sale (whatever, objects manufactured, vegetable, collectibles), soon, the purchase progress bar appears but it disappears after several seconds. After this, they are dedicated to doing anything else, socializing, using objects, looking at the mobile, while trying to try again, the progress bar appears another second and returns to disappear without progressing. None buys nothing in the entire course of the open store. Already delete the Mods folder to check and check with several families. Is there a solution on the subject or some mod that can solve this? I would really appreciate it

Message 1 of 8 (519 Views)

Re: Clients do not buy any product of the Get to Work expansion stores

Champion

Are you using the sales interactions with them? And are they labeled “customer” or “loiterer”?

(Though even without interacting someone should decide to buy something eventually. The progress bar won’t necessarily be visible however, and if what you have is expensive they may time out and leave before they’re ready to buy)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I am a Volunteer for Answers HQ, I do not work for EA
She/Her
Message 2 of 8 (502 Views)

★★ Guide
@PipMenace yes, I have the sale tag on all the objects that I want to sell, in this case they are collectible as fossils, crystals, minerals ... although I realized that it not only happens with sales in business, it also happens with the tables of Evergreen Harbor community, no NPC buys nothing, I saw a similar error with NPCs that do not ask for drinks or meals at the bars or sales posts, but I saw a mod that solves that, however I have not seen anything to solve the issue of sales in business
Message 3 of 8 (487 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Could you please edit your post and fill out the bug form ? Seems you weren't prompted for it.

Editing should help with that.

Do you have a lice cold freezer on the lot ? There used to be issues with that. Also if you're using mods, please test without.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 8 (460 Views)

★★ Guide
@crinrict I only have collectable objects to sell in this case are crystals, minerals, metals, and more ... I do not have another type of objects marked as on sale, although probe in several businesses and it happens the same, I read on another topic that there is a similar error with the sales tables and the community solar of Evergreen Harbor and also the food stalls of San Myshuno but I do not know if it is due to the same cause or not
Message 5 of 8 (433 Views)

Hero
@sabodreyar The sales tables issue is connected to gifted items. Did you collect those items or where they gifted to you ?

Could you test if they buy if you put say some furniture from build mode to sell ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 8 (421 Views)

★★ Guide
@crinrict The collectibles were found by my active Sims in different neighborhoods, but also had several decorative objects in build mode as plants and decoration with the sale tag but seeing that no customers bought nothing from the sales counters and just leave the collectibles nothing more.
Message 7 of 8 (407 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have this same problem, customers do not buy products in any of the shops, just standing chatting between them nothing more or using the phone, even employees do that same.

Message 8 of 8 (363 Views)