Clicking the back button when saving lot to Library gets stuck on pop up

by midtwilightblue

Original Post

Clicking the back button when saving lot to Library gets stuck on pop up

★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.56.20
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All packs, most kits
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Described below
What happens when the bug occurs? Described below
What do you expect to see? Controls for console to be fixed and not glitch out every time we do editing of our game in cas or build mode
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.56.20
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All packs. Not all kits
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Clicking the back button after clicking “save lot to library”
What happens when the bug occurs? The background screen remains grayed out as though there’s a pop up still there but the pop up is gone. If you hit the back button (circle) again, it will briefly flash the pop up again and disappear, each time.
What do you expect to see? The game controls on console to be fixed
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I’ve had this multiple times but when you click “Save to Library” and then click the back button (circle), the pop up glitches while the photos are still loading and you’re unable to get out of the pop up to return to build mode or back to live mode. It also takes away the “options” button control to save the game.

Message 1 of 3 (298 Views)

Re: Clicking the back button when saving lot to Library gets stuck on pop up

Hero (Retired)
@midtwilightblue I've had this happen on PS5 when working on a rather large lot. I think I had to go into live mode with a family and then into build mode to get the lot to save. I couldn't save it from the manage worlds build mode.

I can confirm this issue happens, I just am not sure what triggers it.
Message 2 of 3 (205 Views)

Re: Clicking the back button when saving lot to Library gets stuck on pop up

★ Guide

I get this while playing with the household because either needing to play test as I build or change spaces as it progresses.

Only thing is maybe because the photos are still loading and it just glitches if you try to leave prior. Recently it’s because I’m trying to work with the shading of the light on the house before I save and upload so I don’t want stick around each time for it to finish loading (which everything on console takes a long time for loading)

Message 3 of 3 (193 Views)