Clicking on "Quests" causes endless loading screen

by MartyredJudith

Original Post

Re: Clicking on "Quests" causes endless loading screen

★★★★★ Newbie

I am also having this problem and feel a little bit ticked off that i even put any kind of money into this game when it is having so many problems. Was hoping to be able to get at the very least my bonus energy and what not to power up my recently acquired characters but instead am forced to close out the app and use the shards to get energy that way. With just starting the game about a month ago, i am rather displeased with the constant problems this game has been having. Reported a bug a couple weeks ago about the mod challenges pt.01 health mods about it not crediting me for the health mods when ive done both the challenges and the battles, used up countless energy for mods i dont need anymore, found the thread and did the workaround reinstall and all to still not having it work. I should have been done with this questline now but still sitting on 0/15 mods for the first quest...

Message 11 of 13 (243 Views)

★★ Novice
923-472-266
Message 12 of 13 (224 Views)

★★ Novice
I was going for bonus energy, my ally code is 923-472-266. if i had not followed this flawed temp fix i would stil have my characters
Message 13 of 13 (215 Views)