Clay bug/Vampire Compel bug

by HeLoves

Original Post

Clay bug/Vampire Compel bug

★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.82.99.1230
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to Work, Get Together, Eco Lifestyle, Vampires, City Living, Discover University, Island Living, Seasons, Snowy Escape, Outdoor Retreat, Parenthood, Realm of Magic, Spa Day, Laundry Day, Tiny Living, Toddler Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don’t know. Started happening randomly for me.
What happens when the bug occurs? All sims randomly start playing with clay or with EL tablet and won’t stop, can’t be spoken to and stop mid task to mould clay or wave EL tablet around. Also having an issue where my vampire sim suddenly can’t compel to drink from any sim. She is a Prime Vampire, sims are reacting as if they’ve been asked politely and refuse. My sim is nearly always dying and it’s infuriating. Debug and repair game hasn’t worked for either bug.
What do you expect to see? No random clay or tablets, NAPs and playable sims being normal.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Anyone else still having the EL clay/tablet obsession bug? It’s just started happening for me and nothing I’ve done is fixing it.

Also the vampire can’t compel bug. First time I’ve experienced this but it’s infuriating.

Message 1 of 2 (240 Views)

Re: Clay bug/Vampire Compel bug

Community Manager

Heya @HeLoves,

It looks like you have a couple of different issues described in this report. The good news is that both have dedicated threads already and are under investigation:

As both of these are under investigation I'll be closing this down and would advise that you post in the linked above threads. 

EACade
Message 2 of 2 (215 Views)