Class Rank 20 - No Rewards

by opparthur

Original Post

Re: Class Rank 20 - No Rewards

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

playing more rounds with affected weapon didnt bring me the mastery assignments. nothing did. my class levels are 20 for each class, my weapons levels are 10 for each weapon of those i didnt get mastery assignments for. played ALOT of rounds after i got to lvl 10 commando carbine, still nothing. for fg-42 and zh-29 support team added me the assignments but they cant add mastery assignment for commando carbine, aparently they dont have the weapon in their scripts. they couldnt find any guns named that way so they added me M1A1 carbine mastery assignment :'D wtf.

Message 81 of 115 (646 Views)

Re: Clasis Rank 20 - No Rewards

★★★ Novice

It still doesn't work for me I leveled my medic up to level 12 to get the shovel and it says that I don't have it

Message 82 of 115 (636 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Mine got fixed through support chat. Since then I played a round and now I have two Tommy guns unlocked in my inventory >_<

Might be gone next time I log in, but thought it was pretty strange..

Message 83 of 115 (633 Views)

Community Manager

@murs_inc2 @Fibrousapple9 

Which platforms do you play the game on? Can you please try closing down your Origin client if you're on PC or restart your console with a power cycle before attempting again? We want to make sure you're getting the fixed applied to your account. 

Xbox One:

Power Cycle the Console

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
  2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

1. Plug the console power cable back in.
  2. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.

PS4:

Power Cycle

1. Touch the power button on the front of the PS4 for at least 7 seconds (until the system beeps twice).
  2. Turn it back on after 1 minute. Launch the game.
Blueberry.png
Message 84 of 115 (676 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I have just finished a round of conquest to see if anything actualy changed and yes, i got mastery and proficiency assignment for fg-42 that i already got from EA support manualy and completed both last week but there is still no commando carbine mastery assignment. @EA_Blueberry  playing on pc

Message 85 of 115 (733 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have already done this nothing has worked and I play on an xbox one

Message 86 of 115 (725 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same here on PC

Tommy gun is not unlocking when i reached 20

Please help

Also EA i cannot submit a new topic??

Why?

If i press submit nothing happens!!!

Message 87 of 115 (715 Views)

★★★ Novice

Message 88 of 115 (715 Views)

Re: level 20 unlocks issues

★★★ Novice
Same here
Please help me too
Tommy gun is locked for me in medic 20
I cannot submit a topic even for some reason
When i click submit nothing happens!
Message 89 of 115 (671 Views)

★★★ Novice

This isn't the first time it has happened they said they fixed it but the clearly haven't I'm considering never to play it again if they don't actually sort it out

Message 90 of 115 (706 Views)