Original Post

Accepted Solution

Clash on kamino

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? S10+
OS Version Newest
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug ---Anikin's ability bar moving from right to left---Missing turn meters---AV sometimes gains health during enemy turn
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the event
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Canada

https://youtu.be/lto8Ftz51o0 Screenshot_20201024-181101_Heroes.jpgScreenshot_20200922-212951_Heroes.jpgScreenshot_20200922-220932_Heroes.jpg

https://youtu.be/lto8Ftz51o0

Message 1 of 12 (578 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Clash on kamino

EA Live QV Team

Hi @naidanaceh,

as the others said, going from yellow to green health bar can happen when the max health is reduced by JKA attacking Asajj. As for the stacks of "Charge" for Droidika, there are several counterattacks happening that won't create them. Droidika is only gaining "Charge" when an enemy takes a turn. The missing turn-meter bar is already being investigated by the team.

View in thread

Message 10 of 12 (500 Views)

All Replies

@naidanaceh Hi thanks for the report!

The missing turn meter bar is a current bug the team is aware of and is working on. It's not isolated to this event.
I don't understand what you mean by GAS ability bar going right to left.
Ventress "gaining health" - do you see that whenever gas attacks her? If so, that is a visual effect of his unique The Chosen One. Using an ability while targeting an enemy with no protection reduces their Max health by 20%. Since her current health stays the same and the max is reduced, her health becomes a higher % and appears to become better but it's actually the same.

★★ Novice

Would that make her health bar increase from the yellow into the green? And have +8888 appear over her as if she's been healed? 

Message 3 of 12 (548 Views)

@naidanaceh Yes to the yellow to green question. Are you sure the +8888 isn't GAS healing from health steal?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 12 (546 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Could you provide approximate time codes for the individual things you are mentioning? That's a long video of many repeat attempts at the event.

Message 5 of 12 (542 Views)

★★ Novice
@ChristophIV I am not sure of anything with this event. Who knows what's Wai and what's not? I'm pretty sure that its strange for the enemy team to heal up my players.
Message 6 of 12 (539 Views)

★★ Novice
@crzydroid not even sure if it's all in the video or not. You can see in the screen shots the moving ability bar. So many attempts at this event I tried to mention things ive seen
Message 7 of 12 (539 Views)

★★ Novice

Something more to add.... Droideka not gaining stacks during enemy turn. Definitely not trying to count assists. First turn, then assists, no stacks gained. And in the same battle as I was doing well, echo again was stunned, came out of it, and was first to take a turn. Of course to throw the grenade and wipe out my slim chances of droideka assisting. 

Message 8 of 12 (533 Views)

@naidanaceh Gas turning ventress’ health from yellow to green isn’t healing her though. Her actual health value is remaining the same. The maximum of the bar is reduced, and as a result her bar has a higher percentage - but that’s not actually a heal.

It’s pretty easy to tell what’s WAI and what’s not, based on if the occurrences match the skill descriptions or not.

EA Live QV Team

Hi @naidanaceh,

as the others said, going from yellow to green health bar can happen when the max health is reduced by JKA attacking Asajj. As for the stacks of "Charge" for Droidika, there are several counterattacks happening that won't create them. Droidika is only gaining "Charge" when an enemy takes a turn. The missing turn-meter bar is already being investigated by the team.

Message 10 of 12 (501 Views)