Chopper's Unique completly blocked by Isolate... (he should still heal himself)

by Vice_Torn

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Chopper's Unique completly blocked by Isolate... (he should still heal himself)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? all
OS Version all
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 568-374-867
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug In Heroic Sith P3. Raid Traya's Isolate prevents chopper from healing with his unique. Chopper should heal 15% at the *start* of his turn. The start of a turn occurs *during* a turn, so isolate should not affect this healing ability as it is written. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Traya: Isolate Deal Special damage to target enemy and Isolate them until they are defeated or Traya Isolates a different enemy (can't be Evaded or Resisted). Isolated: Can't be Revived; can't attack or gain positive effects out of turn; allies can't attack or gain positive effects during this unit's turn. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Chopper At the start of his turn. Chopper recovers 15% of this max health.... -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In P3 of raid, before chopper is isolated, you can see chopper healing.... After he is isolated he is no-longer healing when he takes a turn. *Might also be apparent with player controlled Traya.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Canada

I spent the last two weeks gearing up chopper from G10 to G12....

I even put on all 3 G12 pieces and one G12+ piece on him.  $100 US in gear at current pack prices...

The reason I did so is to use him in HSith P3 as a  isolate magnet...  Because he can taunt, and ***I THOUGHT****   heal himself during his turn even while isolated.

This is the third time I have put resources into a character only to find its rendered almost  worthless because of a simple bug.   We were 8 months waiting on hermit yoda's unique to be fixed!!!!

I looked, and I have not seen this reported elsewhere..

If this bug is not going to be fixed anytime soon, it would be advisable to change the wording on Chopper Unique, to make is clear that isolate blocks it.    If its WAI fine... you just need to reword the description.

I would appreciate it if my account could be edited and the G12 pieces be taken off chopper, but I am not holding my breath on that.

Message 1 of 5 (525 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Chopper's Unique completly blocked by Isolate... (he should still heal himse

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Vice_Torn and thank you for the report.

We have flagged this as a bug now.

Regarding the gear: Unfortunately, we are unable to remove and return already equipped gear, sorry.

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (587 Views)

All Replies

Re: Chopper's Unique completly blocked by Isolate... (he should still heal himse

Unfortunately for you it looks like this is working as intended. Health recovery counts as a positive status effect, listed under the kit description for Traya: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/160410/character-strategy-darth-traya

Interesting to note, isolate also discounts characters from health equalisation such as Chirrut and Barris's heals.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 5 (512 Views)

Actually, rereading your report, I believe you are correct, isolate should only prevent the healing if it is outside his turn. He should almost certainly be recovering health as it's happening on his turn, as you have said. Hope you get a fix.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 5 (509 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Vice_Torn and thank you for the report.

We have flagged this as a bug now.

Regarding the gear: Unfortunately, we are unable to remove and return already equipped gear, sorry.

Message 4 of 5 (588 Views)

★ Apprentice

On a case by case basis it would should be possible to give compensation...   But I understand not wanting to set a  president.

I was reading over Traya's description.    Traya unique has exactly the same language as choppers...   She cleanses sith allies at the start of their turn.    SO as written she should cleans not only herself but any Sith Toon...

Message 5 of 5 (467 Views)