Chomper rapid attack bug [Facebite upgrade disabled]

by wp9isilpq8r

Original Post

Re: Chomper rapid attack bug [Chomper temporarily disabled]

★★★★★ Apprentice

'BunkerPython11' has videos of a crazy munching Chomper...glad to know this is being sorted as this player's rank is 2000+...no wonder

Message 11 of 15 (365 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Chomper is re-enabled and will slowly come back to public games.  Some existing lobbies that have not updated will still have Chomper disabled and it will slowly roll out.  The facebite upgrade has been temporarily disabled as it was found to still have issues with the exploit and will require a full patch to fix.

The chomper can still appear to do the fast attacks, but it is only client-side - only you will attack faster while the rest of the server will see normal speed.  I would caution excessive use beyond verifying this is the case as we do not know if this desync will cause any errors.

Message 12 of 15 (345 Views)

★★ Guide

Glad to see chomper is back in action!!

Message 13 of 15 (330 Views)

★ Pro
Ah, so that's what's happened to it! I've always used that upgrade but realized it was locked and unequipped. Thanks for the update!
Message 14 of 15 (301 Views)

Champion

I really like this upgrade, I hope that it gets returned in the upcoming patch and all that. It does not benefit Chomper’s secondary weapon either, meaning you need to be up close to benefit with it.

Message 15 of 15 (282 Views)