Chirpa Zeta Incorrectly Active in GA

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Google Pixel 1
OS Version Android v.9
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 572-235-749
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug My Chief Chirpa did not have a zeta at lock-in for the last GA (I believe). I have since zeta'd him, and his zeta was active during a battle in the last round of the latest GA.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start a GA cycle for a player with an un-zeta'd Chief Chirpa, zeta Chirpa after lock-in, and see if the zeta ability is active on Chirpa even when it shouldn't be.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

I'm not sure about the timing on this one, but it's worrisome enough that I think it's worth bringing to your attention. Sometime in the last couple weeks, I put a zeta on Chief Chirpa. I am relatively confident that I did this after the start of the previous GA lock-in, so (to the best of my understanding) that zeta should not have been available to me at any point during GA. I am quite confident, however, that the zeta was active during a battle in the last round of the GA that just ended: I did an attack with an Ewok team, and I was seeing my Ewoks assist more than should have been possible without the Chirpa zeta (e.g. an assist being called on non-assist special abilities, two assists being called on abilities like Paploo's Galvanize and Ewok Scout's omega-level Rushing Attack.)

If you have data on when I put a zeta on my Chief Chirpa, it should be easy to see whether I'm correct that the timing indicates a bug. I've only observed this happening once, to the best of my memory---but I don't think there was more than this one chance for me to observe the bug.Chief
Message 1 of 3 (311 Views)

Re: Chirpa Zeta Incorrectly Active in GA

Community Manager (retired)

Hey, thanks for the report. I checked your account and found the following:

• You equipped a Zeta on Chief Chirpa on 02/01/2019
  • Last Grand Arena event you are referring to started and had player lock on 29/12/2018 at 22:00 UTC
  • The battle with the first opponent you had finished on 31/12/2018
  • The battle with the second opponent you had finished on 02/01/2019
  • The battle with the third opponent you had finished on 04/01/2019
  • Our records show that for the second and third opponent you had, you attacked with: Chief Chirpa, Logray, Paploo, Ewok Scout and Ewok Elder and there were no Zetas on Chief Chirpa.

We've also tested it multiple times and any changes made after player lock (like ability upgrades, mods, gear, level, etc) are not taken into account after player lock.

Hope this helps.

Message 2 of 3 (246 Views)

Re: Chirpa Zeta Incorrectly Active in GA

★★ Apprentice

Can you check mine too @CG_MindTricks?  I had a similar problem in the GA where I unequipped Poe's mods for a raid, then attacked in GA with Poe, and he did not go first despite being 40-50 faster than every Ewok I faced.  Even factoring in Paploo's unique, Poe would have gone first unless his mods weren't there.

Message 3 of 3 (235 Views)