Chimera in Geo battle not using my Thrawn. GP is way off.

by DHammond1973

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Chimera in Geo battle not using my Thrawn. GP is way off.

★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone 7
OS Version 13.4.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 577-744-751
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug My Thrawn and Chimera are not the same as I’m allowed to use in the Geonosis round 2 ship battle with Thrawn. My Thrawn is R4 with strong mods. The one the game lets me use in that battle is G12. My Chimera is 68459 GP but the one I can use in this battle is 40301 GP. It took a LOT of resources to get that extra 28k GP and it’s just not used? Why? Are my other toons not getting to use their actual stats in this event either?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I’ve not done the event yet, but if you check in the next few hours I assume it will show for you as well.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Canada

In the geonosis round two ship battle with chimera, the ship I get to use is about 40k GP. My Chimera is around 63000 GP. My Thrawn is Relic level 4 with strong mods, yet the one I can use in the event is G12 with NO mods. 
I posted a comment in my guild chat about this, and soon after someone commented that the same thing is happening to them. 

2B3AF037-4CED-487D-B43F-36D55EC202B5.png
AA72F1BE-0B65-4027-9EC2-C366A706AB77.png
6B53E24C-9526-49DA-AAB7-7D62B7F3AD16.png
Message 1 of 2 (260 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Chimera in Geo battle not using my Thrawn. GP is way off.

EA Live QV Team

Hi @DHammond1973 and thanks for raising this.

If you are referencing the Event Unit Chimaera that is used in the fleet combat in phase 2 of the Geonosis Territory Battle, that one is borrowed and supplied by the game. The stats of your individual Chimaera have no impact on supplied units.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (172 Views)

All Replies

Re: Chimera in Geo battle not using my Thrawn. GP is way off.

EA Live QV Team

Hi @DHammond1973 and thanks for raising this.

If you are referencing the Event Unit Chimaera that is used in the fleet combat in phase 2 of the Geonosis Territory Battle, that one is borrowed and supplied by the game. The stats of your individual Chimaera have no impact on supplied units.

Message 2 of 2 (173 Views)