Chimera Bug -- Not Requiring 5 Rebel Ships

by jmtilley

Original Post

Re: Chimera Bug -- Not Requiring 5 Rebel Ships

★★★★★ Novice
I missed Chimera the first time around so I spent upwards of 2000 crystals to make sure i didn't miss it this time. Not only did you extend the Home One event for people who clearly didn't understand your history of predatory practices that I planned ahead for but then I see people with Chimera on my shard that don't even meet the requirement. As someone who has spent a significant amount of money on this game I demand a refund for you arbitrarily choosing to move the goal posts for the HO event as well as for all the people who are exploiting the Chimera event. I will not spend another cent on this game until something is done to address this.
Message 11 of 79 (2,748 Views)

★ Apprentice
Are you serious with this response? This is a legendary event that I specifically farmed and planned for. There are people who didn’t bother to fully prepare for this event who can now unlock the best capital ship due to this bug that was missed. How is this fair to those of us who actually fully meet the requirements?
Message 12 of 79 (2,731 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Agree 100%! This is very similar to the CHS issue where people exploited the system to get CHS essentially for free. This is not right and must be addressed.
Message 13 of 79 (2,725 Views)

★★★ Newbie
My game is saying I only have 1/6 ships ready when I have 3
Message 14 of 79 (2,689 Views)

★★ Apprentice
So @CG_Kozispoon the response is "oh well...they can exploit it"? That's insanely disappointing
Message 15 of 79 (2,657 Views)

★ Apprentice
What a joke! This is unfair for those who used resources and farmed the actual requirements for this legendary event. Everyday that you do not do anything about it is a disadvantage to the people who acquired it legit.
Message 16 of 79 (2,629 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@CG_Kozispoon So are you saying that there's no server-side checking on squads before they enter battles? Disappointed Disappointed

That's crazy. This is potentially a huge issue if so.

Message 17 of 79 (2,526 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@CG_Kozispoon Here is the video proof. Not fair to people who previously spend money to buy pack & crystal. Please do something on it. TQ !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkPI_SfXu6U

Message 18 of 79 (2,492 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

So this is where we're leaving it at? 

That "it may be difficult to complete with only 3 ships", but people are posting evidence to the contrary? 

So it's okay that a legendary event that most of us have been preparing for and waiting for for a few months to come back is completely bugged? 

So you guys are okay with this? 

Really? 

Cool. 

I really appreciate the standard that you guys have set for your QA team. I have a pet monkey that needs a job. Any openings in your QA department? Because I'm pretty sure he'd be on their level. We could use the extra income at home. I'd love for him to get a job there because he can completely the bed and never get fired. I mean this is a huge  and you guys are just letting it slide. 

Pretty sure the only other people that get more things wrong and are able to keep their jobs are weathermen. 

[Profanity removed by CM]

Message 19 of 79 (2,280 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Yeah this insane, basically you’re spitting in the face of people who spent money and resources to prepare for this event. Not only that but unlike, say the platoon exploit in TB where you were banning accounts and taking action, this time you let it slide even though this exploit has way more serious in game ramifications.
Message 20 of 79 (2,198 Views)