Accepted Solution

Chimera Bug -- Not Requiring 5 Rebel Ships

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? All
OS Version Current
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Chimera Bug
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to do T5 of Chimera with Home One, Ghost, Phantom One, Bigg's Ship, and Wedge's Ship without either U-Wing and you'll be able to complete it. I've included an example of someone who has unlocked Chimera with only four 5* rebel ships (Cassian's u-wing is 4* and Bistan's U-Wing is 3*.)
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

If you have Home One, Ghost, and Phantom One are the appropriate star level, you can complete the Chimera event without a sufficient number of other rebel ships Basketball.

IMG_1585.PNG
IMG_1586.PNG
IMG_1587.PNG
Message 1 of 79 (17,228 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Chimera Bug -- Not Requiring 5 Rebel Ships

Community Manager (retired)

Chimaera event is tuned for 5, but a client bug is allowing players to enter with 3 ships. Its possible, but unlikely that players will complete the tier if you choose to go in with 3 ships only, but the choice to go in with 5 as intended is available.

We're working on ensuring this bug is addressed in our next client update, but for now, this event will run as is.

View in thread

Message 4 of 79 (24,925 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
This is a massive bug and needs to be fixed. The fact that someone can just skip farming an entire ship and its pilots and still get the same result is unbelievable. It seems as if the game is counting home one as 3 ships.

Please fix soon for those of us that actually farmed the required amount of Rebel ships
Message 2 of 79 (17,118 Views)

Hiya,

Investigating. Thank you for your report!

Message 3 of 79 (17,112 Views)

Chimaera event is tuned for 5, but a client bug is allowing players to enter with 3 ships. Its possible, but unlikely that players will complete the tier if you choose to go in with 3 ships only, but the choice to go in with 5 as intended is available.

We're working on ensuring this bug is addressed in our next client update, but for now, this event will run as is.

Message 4 of 79 (24,926 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Lots of folks are completing it with Home One + four rebel ships. I know of several.
Message 5 of 79 (16,925 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Several people on my fleet shard also unlocked the chimera without having access to 5 rebel ships, this will give them a significant advantage without even complying with the the requirements of the event...

The issue isn’t that people are able to beat this event with 4 ships instead of 6, the issue is that people are able to enter a Legendary Event without meeting the requirements. It would be like unlocking r2d2 by only using 3 empire characters instead of the required 5, this should not be possible.

Message 6 of 79 (16,866 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

This is a poor response to the problem. The comparison is to allowing people to unlock Rey Jedi Training without having any of the veterans (Han, Chewie) at the appropriate star level, even after the requirement was listed. This seems very unfair to those such as myself who devoted resources to farming up the appropriate rebel ships per the requirements as listed.

Message 7 of 79 (16,816 Views)

★ Apprentice
Allowing people to participate in content without meeting the requirements is unacceptable. This bug exploit needs addressed immediately.
Message 8 of 79 (16,597 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

If other players can unlock Chimera without having 5 rebels ships with good requirements, and if you're agree with that, then I would like to do the same on tier 7 with my Home One at 6* ^^

What ? No ? Ok, I just STFU...

Message 9 of 79 (16,590 Views)

★★★★ Guide
This isn’t right and should be fixed, not ignored for the next week! As well as those who have exploited the bug to acquire the Chimaera when they lacked the requirements.
Message 10 of 79 (16,500 Views)