Chimaera Strategic Dominance Bug

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Galaxy S5
OS Version 6.0.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 312-192-582
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Chimaera Strategic Dominance does not increase the cooldown on enemy capital ship reinforcement ability
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use Chimaera Strategic Dominance and see if enemy capital ship will use or not reinforcement
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region South America
Country Brazil

Everything was already explained

Message 1 of 18 (1,571 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Chimaera Strategic Dominance Bug

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Thanks for the report. We flagged this for review with the game team.

Update 07/09/2018: The game team has reviewed this report and confirmed it is actually working as designed.

View in thread

Message 3 of 18 (1,803 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

yes i have also encoutered that problem today and yesterday against tarkins  capship... he could instantly call reinforcements after thrawns strategic dominance

Message 2 of 18 (1,490 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Thanks for the report. We flagged this for review with the game team.

Update 07/09/2018: The game team has reviewed this report and confirmed it is actually working as designed.

Message 3 of 18 (1,804 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I am experiencing this as well. It appears that a fully upgraded Phantom 2 is trumping Chimaera’s ability to reduce Cooldowns. Where I have encountered this is usually after Phantom is brought in as a reinforcement, reducing the opponents Chimaera cooldowns by 1. When you use your Strategic Dominance, it should increase the cooldowns again, but it doesn’t. The opponents Chimaera can hit you with anything, but it usually brings in another reinforcement, plus load it’s Strategic Dominance for the next move. It’s almost always a loss, especially if Phantom remains Stealthed with Foresight and another 1 or 2 ships are still on the board. 

Message 4 of 18 (1,414 Views)

★★★ Novice

That makes a ton of sense, and it's exactly what happened to me today. Good thinking!

Message 5 of 18 (1,350 Views)

★ Novice

Every game I use chimaera ultimate ability, it never increases the enemy capital ship cooldown

Every single time the enemy reinforces, or uses one of its ability

None of the players are even using the phantom. In my last game it called in slave, then dis his aoe head, I used strategic dominance, and it called the reaper.

This bug has caused me to lose a lot of games, and in different occasions I've had to use crystals in order to get 1 when I shouldn't have had to

All together I estimate I've provprob spent 200-500 crystals in the past few weeks, which is total b.s

This issue should be fixed ASAP

It's really not hard to figure out. Just use the ship and aboliab and watch as the oppoonop capital ship keeps using its abilities like nothing

Is this issue really being looked into?

The last post from somwoso here was a month ago

That's a pretty long time for this kind of big who h causes players to lose games they shouldn't be losing

Why did I make my thrawns faster than everyone else's if using his bloody ability means nothing

Message 6 of 18 (1,294 Views)

Pretty much every day I see that it at least increases the cooldown for the enemy Chimaera ultimate. I honestly haven't paid enough attention to see if the enemy uses another special.

If I didn't use my ultimate, the enemy Chimaera would be able to use theirs. Instead, it has to use another skill, and I get one more turn to finish them before their ultimate goes off.

★★★★★ Novice

When is this going to be fixed? Are you going to bother fixing it?

Message 8 of 18 (1,246 Views)

This forum is for gathering information and identifying bugs. Once it has been flagged in the system as a bug, MindTricks & HighCommand are done. They don't fix bugs, and they can't force the developers to prioritize one bug over another.

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@CG_MindTricksyou have updated your previews post to:

sorry to say so, but it is not.
because if the opponent uses strategic dominance on me, my cooldown of the ability to call reinforcements is increased by one...
you can´t increase mine if he uses it, and not increase his if i use it

Message 10 of 18 (1,117 Views)