Children/Teens lose their job/activity uniforms

by softerhaze

Original Post

Children/Teens lose their job/activity uniforms

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I was playing with a sim in the scouting after school activity when I noticed that she was no longer changing into her scout uniform when leaving her home lot to go to her scout meeting. Typically, I play with a few gameplay mods, but the issue persisted after removing the mods and repairing my game. Thinking that maybe it was caused by something cached, I installed TS4 on a different computer with no mods and was able to reproduce the same issue.

Since I was able to reproduce it, I decided to try again with MC Command Center installed so I could see the career outfit in the "Change Outfit" menu and this is what I was able to find:

• If a sim joins an activity or part-time career BEFORE going to school, they'll go to their career/activity in their uniform/work outfit.
  • The moment the 'Go To School' interaction is added to their interaction queue, their career outfit/uniform is deleted.
  • Sims will not change into their career outfit/uniform when going to their job/activity any time after that.
  • Their career outfit/uniform is regenerated if they get a promotion

Product: The Sims 4
Platform: Origin, PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Once a child/teen sim has gone to school
What is your current game version number? 1.87.40.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? everything but Batuu
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a teen or child sim join an activity with a uniform then go to school
What happens when the bug occurs? The sim's uniform is deleted and they no longer change into it when leaving for work/the activity
What do you expect to see? I expect to see my child/teen sims going to their activities in their uniforms
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes, but this issue also occurs without mods
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? I hadn't played with sims in an after school activity in a while, so it's hard to say for sure

Message 1 of 1 (206 Views)