Children Can't Claim Beds

by RickxAbsinthe43

Original Post

Re: Children Can't Claim Beds

Hero
@canelacaliente Were you able to assign it though ? OP says they don't have the option to assign in the first place. Which I can on this bed.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 15 (353 Views)

Hero
@RickxAbsinthe43 Is this still occurring other than the issue with the known anti-goblin bed issue (the twin sleeper shouldn't be affected)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 15 (327 Views)

★★★ Pro
@crinrict Not with children.
Message 13 of 15 (317 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@canelacaliente Do you also have issues with the other bed they mentioned ? For me the option it self shows up, just not the assigned list.

Bild_2020-09-28_153455.png

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 14 of 15 (312 Views)

Hero
@RickxAbsinthe43 Have you been able to solve your issues ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 15 of 15 (283 Views)