Child sims in the non-active family won't age-up to Teen

by Frimlin

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Child sims in the non-active family won't age-up to Teen

★★★★★ Apprentice

Since the most recent patch all the child sims in my other played families across my neighbourhood have stopped aging on their own. 

Before the patch, child sims in non-active families would age up to Teen on their own volition, without requiring me to manually age them up. But this seems to have stopped.

And yes, Auto-age is set to Yes for both played and unplayed sims. I've also tried switching it off then on again and stuff like that. No luck.

Anyone else getting this?

Message 1 of 5 (2,143 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Child sims in the non-active family won't age-up to Teen

★★★★★ Apprentice
Just wanted to update this to say that somewhere along the line this was resolved for me: maybe in a patch. The issue disappeared at some point and I never thought of it again.

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (2,075 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (2,096 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Thanks Crin. :-)

I think *new* children are aging up, just not the ones that were there before the patch. That's my current theory anyhow. I'll have to wait a few sim weeks to see if that's right or not.

Message 3 of 5 (2,094 Views)

★ Apprentice

I started a new save file today and had the same issue. Here my character is all old and gray and there's that kid who called me names still playing on the jungle gym.

Message 4 of 5 (2,086 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Just wanted to update this to say that somewhere along the line this was resolved for me: maybe in a patch. The issue disappeared at some point and I never thought of it again.
Message 5 of 5 (2,076 Views)