Child sim has an invisible wolf form

by BigEnbySharkMan

Original Post

Child sim has an invisible wolf form

★★★ Newbie

My child-aged sim has gone on a werewolf rampage, but I really don't think they're supposed to be able to do this at this age state. He had no physical form and is walking around with the fury effect and just teeth. I have had issues with the auto-age-up from the recent patch as well and have had to reset this sim's age from a teen into a child several times, I think that might have been what caused this. Will I have to deal with this until the end of this life stage or is there some way for me to fix him?

Message 1 of 2 (791 Views)

Re: Child sim has an invisible wolf form

[ Edited ]
Hero

Could you please edit your post and add the following info to your post.

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:
Which language are you playing the game in? 
How often does the bug occur? 
What is your current game version number? 
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? 
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 
What happens when the bug occurs? 
What do you expect to see? 
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods?
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? 

The bug template is currently working on/off but it helps if you are not prompted for the template while editing, please answer the questions anyways.

Moving this to game issues as it's possibly a mod issue and OP never came back to answer.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (775 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help