Child stretches while randomly using Digital Sketch pad

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform: PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally
What is your current game version number? 1.90.375.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All EPs including High School Years, Game Packs: Realm of Magic, Strangerville, Jungle Adventure, Parenthood, Vampires, Dine Out, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, Stuff Packs: Paranormal, Nifty Knitting, Laundry Day, Vintage Glamour, Kids Room, Movie Hangout, Spooky, Cool Kitchen, Luxury Party
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a child attempt to use the Sketchpad 
What happens when the bug occurs? Child grows skinny teen/adult legs for duration of animation 
What do you expect to see? legs stay the same or object not allowed to be used by children
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Not that I am aware of

It was really weird seeing child grow adult legs for a few seconds while they used this. Not sure if they are even allowed to use it. It was a child classmate NPC

Bug report template not working. Will edit and update

Edit: updated

20220807022026_1.jpg

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 2 (612 Views)

Re: Child randomly used Digitalistic Sketchpad and grew teen/adult legs

[ Edited ]
Hero

Just add these questions to your post when the template isn't working

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:
Which language are you playing the game in? 
How often does the bug occur? 
What is your current game version number? 
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? 
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 
What happens when the bug occurs? 
What do you expect to see? 
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods?
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (591 Views)