Child career bug need A average already have it but the A average won't complete

by NeoWizard77

Original Post

Child career bug need A average already have it but the A average won't complete

★★★ Newbie

Do I need to purpusly drop my average to B and take it back up or that wont work either making it incompletable?

I wish to go to next wishes to geet more points but I gave it a full week time to see if that would work but it didn't

Message 1 of 5 (198 Views)

Re: Child career bug need A average already have it but the A average won't comp

Hero

Wishes as in the whims they have (the little cloudy things around their portrait) ? If so, simply cancel the whims (or are you talking about aspirations ?)

Did the child have an A before you had the wish ? Mods or downloads in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (186 Views)

Re: Child career bug need A average already have it but the A average won't comp

Champion

It's one of the childhood aspirations (Senkrechtstarter) Whiz Kid. The child has to achieve an A in school. If it has already achieved the A before the A is needed, it doesn't count and you can't fulfil this aspiration. That wasn't a problem before the last patch.

Message 3 of 5 (182 Views)

Hero

Then it's probably related to this issue: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/Career-amp-Aspiration-progress-broken-with-new-patch...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (177 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Has the child gone to school? Usually the unfulfilled goals become fulfilled if the sim in question attends their career/school (applies to other goals such as Tech Guru in Computer Whiz).

Message 5 of 5 (171 Views)