Chewie’s Loyal Friend guarding wrong ally

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone 8s
OS Version 14.3
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 785227772
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Chewbacca’s loyal friend is guarding Han and my strongest ally (CLS) not the weakest ally (R2) as the description states it should.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? notice this in military might
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Pic shows guard on CLS and Han.

R2 is the weakest ally in this lineup.

CLS is the strongest 

833CB98F-3C53-4B48-A5B3-5EF8304582CF.png
Message 1 of 3 (204 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Chewie’s Loyal Friend guarding wrong ally

Hero (Retired)

"Weakest" refers to combined total health + protection. R2 gets boosts in both due to Number Crunch. I would calculate what their numbers would be after Number Crunch.

Additionally, uniques are applied in slot order. There's a possibility that Chewie might also be counting the extra health R2 gets from starting with Translation, but I'm not sure that is happening. If calculating what they should each have after Number Crunch still seems to point to CLS having more, you could try switching the order of 3PO and Chewie.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (188 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

"Weakest" refers to combined total health + protection. R2 gets boosts in both due to Number Crunch. I would calculate what their numbers would be after Number Crunch.

Additionally, uniques are applied in slot order. There's a possibility that Chewie might also be counting the extra health R2 gets from starting with Translation, but I'm not sure that is happening. If calculating what they should each have after Number Crunch still seems to point to CLS having more, you could try switching the order of 3PO and Chewie.

Message 2 of 3 (189 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@crzydroid Thank you so much!! I was only looking at power. My mistake!
Message 3 of 3 (182 Views)