Chewbacca not grant guard to Han

★★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? IPad/iPhone
OS Version 10
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 679-424-677
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Chewbacca not granting guard to Han
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? - Select Chewbacca - Select Captain Han Solo or Stormtrooper Han - Chewbacca grants guard to Raid Han, Vetran Han and Young Han Solo
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country US

See uploaded pics

EE60C226-6C21-4477-A771-328B2A27FE2A.jpeg
92D056F5-8F95-4453-865A-3F48655F2ECE.jpeg
Message 1 of 2 (667 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Chewbacca not grant guard to Han

Hi, thanks for your report!

Chewbacca's unique ability 'Loyal Friend' states: "At the start of the battle, grant Guard to the weakest ally and Han Solo until Chewbacca is defeated...."

This means that if Han Solo (the character available exclusively from the Heroic Rancor raid) is present, he will be guarded. Then, the weakest character (in terms of combined health/protection) will be Guarded, for a maximum of two characters.

Variants of Han Solo (Captain Han, Veteran Han, Stormtrooper Han, Young Han) are not "Han Solo" and will only receive Guard if they are the weakest member of the squad.

Hope this helps!

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (656 Views)

All Replies

Re: Chewbacca not grant guard to Han

Hi, thanks for your report!

Chewbacca's unique ability 'Loyal Friend' states: "At the start of the battle, grant Guard to the weakest ally and Han Solo until Chewbacca is defeated...."

This means that if Han Solo (the character available exclusively from the Heroic Rancor raid) is present, he will be guarded. Then, the weakest character (in terms of combined health/protection) will be Guarded, for a maximum of two characters.

Variants of Han Solo (Captain Han, Veteran Han, Stormtrooper Han, Young Han) are not "Han Solo" and will only receive Guard if they are the weakest member of the squad.

Hope this helps!