Chewbacca continues to not post accurate damage in Sith Raid

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? All
OS Version Newest
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 979-284-778
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Upon inserting Chewbacca into ANY team during the Sith raid (especially noticeable with Nihilus in play), damage for the entire team is drastically reduced.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Put Chewie on a team in P1 of HSR and see for yourself.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

For comparison's sake, I've included screenshots with my nightmare arena squad with G12 Chewbacca inserted compared to a pretty humble team of G9 Troopers in the same phase of the same raid.  That same Nightmare squad registers WAY more damage with a G9 Maul in Chewie's place that does not deal anywhere close to as much damage.  Something is rotten here.  I've been hosed out of several blistering runs due to this bug.

Screenshot_20181014-050033.png
Screenshot_20181014-050940.png
Message 1 of 3 (204 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Chewbacca continues to not post accurate damage in Sith Raid

Because Chewbacca assists with his basic attack, he almost constantly has defence down. Due to this every time he assists he is increasing Nihilus's protection, rather than damaging him, and thus making it more difficult for other characters to do damage to his green health bar, which is what counts. Not the best character for P1.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (195 Views)

All Replies

Because Chewbacca assists with his basic attack, he almost constantly has defence down. Due to this every time he assists he is increasing Nihilus's protection, rather than damaging him, and thus making it more difficult for other characters to do damage to his green health bar, which is what counts. Not the best character for P1.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 3 (196 Views)

Additionally, your Trooper squad is likely getting a large amount of damage through the Deathmark debuff, which doesn't show up under any individual trooper.