Re: Chewbacca-Event plagues with several bugs.

by deutscherfreund

Original Post

Chewbacca-Event plagues with several bugs.

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung Galaxy S8
OS Version 8.0.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 533993544
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug In the Tier 5 "One famous Wookie" Event, I have met several bugs which make beating this level impossible no matter what happens. Those are: - R2D2 does not stealth anyone with "Smoke screen". Worse, ROLO leadership regards the stealth as a resisted debuff and grants the enemy team extra-TM. - Han and Chewbacca can target Dengar under stealth when other allies are still alive - Han and Rebel Officer Leia Organa gain much more than 30% Turnmeter form her leadership and gain it more than once. - Greedo randomly dies when on low Health even if not suffering any damage.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? They seem to appear randomly, sometimes there are no wrongs with the attempt, and sometimes it just derails into all kinds of impossible because of this. I have tried to purposefully replicate them but they are completely random it seems, sometimes I don't see them at all, sometimes in every attempt in a row.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Europe
Country Switzerland

Beating this event is so impossible because of all this. The Turnmeter gain seems to be out of control. No matter what, they gain extra-turnmeter. Even from just using basics they somehow have half the TM full already. The RnG With this event doesn't help anyhow beat the Turnmeter bug. And Chewbacca seems to cleanse himself of any debuffs whenever he takes a turn even if he only uses a basic.

Then Whenever greedo's healthbar goes into red territory, somehow the moment he gains a turn he dies even when there is no damage on him whatsoever. No burn, No Damage over time, nothing. Just dies because why not.

And the cherry on the cake is R2-D2's "Smokescreen". For some Reason, the enemy team treats Stealth as a Debuff and it sometimes works sometimes not, and when it does not work, their Turnmeters skyrocket as if they resisted a debuff for the first time in their turns. Whenever that happens, it is effectively impossible to even gain a turn at all because the Turnmeter-spam is so horrid.

Message 1 of 6 (519 Views)

★★★ Novice

Dengar stealth stops R2 stealth, but the turn meter is an issue. 

For instance, the stealth block is a HUGE issue. It’s not a debuff and it makes it impossible. Also, Chewie gets the 30% turn meter more than once each turn. For example, he has 10% turn meter, Sam throws a detatonator, Chewie gets +30% = 40%, Greedo has 4 lower speed, so Chewie gains ~5% turn meter. Greedo throws detonator, Chewie goes up to 75% turn meter and then obliterates your whole squad. 

Honestly, the tier 7 is ridiculous. Most videos show people praying to RNGods for hours, and then finally getting obtuse dice rolls that win the game for them. Please, at least fix this BS turn meter and explain why in the f$&: ROLO is lead. No sense.

again though, just please fix this huge gaping bug of turn meter on the Dengar stealth block and Chewie turn meter double gain. 

Im attaching three files to demonstrate. Here, Boba first (255 speed) then Zam (229 speed). You can see that Chewie gets the turn meter each time before the turn progresses and Zam and BF get new turn meter. There is no f$&/ing way Chewie gets that turn meter (and obliterates my team with his ridiculous mods) without this glitch.

PLEASE FIX.

2ABC1100-9B4D-4E4B-A2D3-93FA76604A87.jpeg
36CF3470-15E6-4268-B324-4949E60B814F.jpeg
049A28AA-96A7-412E-BDA3-68600EE5DB1D.jpeg
Message 2 of 6 (494 Views)

Hero (Retired)

To OP: As was correctly said, Dengar being in stealth prevents an enemy from going into stealth. This is WAI. However, I don't see anything in the mechanics on swgoh.gg that should trigger bonus tm from ROLO (Dengar's handler isn't tagged as a buff or debuff). The only one who should be gaining tm is R2. Do you have a video of it happening.

Also, are you sure Greedo doesn't have burning when he dies at the beginning of a turn?

@deutscherfreund: There doesn't appear to be any double tm gain in your pictures. It appears that on Boba's turn, you used Execute, which put on speed down, which would give him 30%. Trying to use his health ticks as a measure, on Zam's turn, he does appear to have about 30% more (or allowing a tiny bit for his natural gain between turns). It appears Greedo took a turn next and put thermals on everyone. Since this is a new turn (remember ROLO lead says they can gain it once per each turn) it triggers 30% again for everyone. ROLO herself would gain 45% because of her unique. I don't see anything in the pictures to dispute this. Everything seems to be working as described.

Message 3 of 6 (476 Views)

★★★ Novice

I figured later i was being somewhat dumb with the stealth deny. Yeah I did read afterwards that Dengar's unique deny's stealth to others when he himself has it, but that doesn't fix the TM gain from said stealth being denied because ROLO lead treats it as a resisted effect rather than one that simply does not apply.

And as for greedo, yes I am 100% Sure.

I will try to make a video, assuming I don't end up quitting from being tilted beyond space with repeadedly trying to beat this thing again. I've already ran through over 50 attempts just to see how often this bug happens and how to replicate it accordingly.

But my biggest problem is still that Han somehow can attack Dengar despite Dengar being under stealth AND others are still alive to be targeted. Main reason why I can't make any use of dengar is that even in stealth he is down first.

Message 4 of 6 (469 Views)

★★★ Novice

Your analysis is slightly incorrect. 

First, rolo lead specifies that it is the “first time each turn.” Clearly, boba and Zam take a turn before Chewie does. This means Chewie is gaining bonus turn meter from the heal block from BF execute, and then from Zam’s thermals. 

Thus, the big question: what does “turn” mean. For nearly all other similar leads, turn refers to the character receiving the turn meter, not the characters causing the turn meter. Otherwise, it should read similarly to what Yoda’s lead states. This would be a HUGE issue for counters, autoplaced detonators (under Zam), and Dengar assists. What defines a “turn” if not the standard the game has used for 3 years. 

Regardless, it has not applied the same way to other characters, e.g. Lando.

Message 5 of 6 (463 Views)

@deutscherfreund wrote:

Your analysis is slightly incorrect. 

First, rolo lead specifies that it is the “first time each turn.” Clearly, boba and Zam take a turn before Chewie does. This means Chewie is gaining bonus turn meter from the heal block from BF execute, and then from Zam’s thermals. 

Thus, the big question: what does “turn” mean. For nearly all other similar leads, turn refers to the character receiving the turn meter, not the characters causing the turn meter. Otherwise, it should read similarly to what Yoda’s lead states. This would be a HUGE issue for counters, autoplaced detonators (under Zam), and Dengar assists. What defines a “turn” if not the standard the game has used for 3 years. 

Regardless, it has not applied the same way to other characters, e.g. Lando.

The game counts a "turn" for each character who reaches 100% turn meter, and is prompted for action.  Characters that are stunned are not prompted for action, but instead are unstunned, and then their turns end.  

So ROLO's leadership that triggers once per turn will trigger once for each character that takes a turn, not once between each Rebel's turn.  

I can't think of any skills off the top of my head that are phrased that they will only trigger once until <that character's> next turn.  There are quite a few skills (like ROLO's Dauntless, or Nest's Fighting Instinct) that have effects that are clearly designated until the end of the character's next turn, but those are for continuous effects, like bonus stats.  Still, the fact that they use terminology like that in game means that they should indicate clearly whether an effect can trigger once per turn, or only once between a character's turns.