Re: Chevy C10 pickup ride height bug

by itsacookie96

Original Post

Chevy C10 pickup ride height bug

★★★ Newbie

Product: Need for Speed Payback
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug So I built the C10 pickup as a drag car, took it back to the garage and got it looking really nice, at a really good height etc etc.. As soon as I took it out of the garage to drive it, the ride height had been raised quite a lot (to almost a standard height) and now the height adjustment just seems to tilt the car back and forth slightly. It annoyed me so much that it went from looking really cool to really boring that I bought another one and did all the same mods etc and lowered it again. Only problem being as soon as I swapped to another car (didn’t actually drive this one) the ride height had shot up again! Also make the ride height adjustment bug out again... Anyone else had this problem and know a fix?
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? UKZz MoSHeR x
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 16/11/2017
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 21:45pm
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By getting a drag build Chevy C10 pickup, lowering it all the way, then take it out of the garage OR change cars.
What happens when the bug occurs? The ride height is raised and the height adjustment becomes broken.
What do you expect to see? Ideally a patch to cure the problem.
Please select your region North America
Were you connected to other players when the bug occurred? No

1:Before height adjustment 2:After being lowered 3:After swapping car and swapping back (still at lowest ride height setting)
Message 1 of 2 (547 Views)

Re: Chevy C10 pickup ride height bug

★★★ Newbie
Also, air suspension doesn’t work on the C10 with this bug in place.
Message 2 of 2 (534 Views)