Chest not counting towards completion, trophy unobtainable

by Dark_Shirou494

Original Post

Re: Chest not counting towards completion, trophy unobtainable

★★★ Newbie

Awesome! Thanks for working to fix this issue. Game is so good, can’t wait to finish the platinum with this fixed.

Message 81 of 124 (1,108 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@brandedrespawn Is this fix going to apply to secrets that have been found, but not being counted as found when pulling up the map?
Message 82 of 124 (1,011 Views)

★★★ Novice
@brandedrespawn You said it would be fixed last patch...
Message 83 of 124 (992 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

returning to the area as suggested below did not work for me.
i tried it on the chest at ilum imperial trench.
still waiting for a fix.
12/419

Message 84 of 124 (980 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

A similar bug happens with the secrets on Ilum. If you collect them before you go through the story quest they won’t show as collected.

Message 85 of 124 (937 Views)

★ Apprentice

Can we please get some kind of news regarding this issue EA? Been waiting for the fix for awhile now...

Message 86 of 124 (925 Views)

★ Apprentice

They said that the patch is under some kind of evaluation on EA and Sony and those will release it early next week, I stoped playing entirely because of this dumb bug, this is a tremendous oversight by the Q&A team, but judging from how many bugs this game has my guess is that they actually never had a Q&A team to begin with...

I love the game though, its incredible and to me, even though its a buggy mess, its the best Star Wars game I have ever played and Ive played them all. Tremendous game and story, cant wait for DLC and a sequel.

Message 87 of 124 (901 Views)

★ Novice
@brandedrespawn This did not correct my issue with the chest on Ilum. It’s the only one that won’t register. I cut down the wires to reach it and open the chest on my first pass through, but later in the game, I went back to clean up the map for platinum, and it showed I didn’t cut down the wire, so went up, cut through it, and the chest was open from earlier. I have done a number of things to return to the chest for it to pop and it won’t. Hopefully your patch will correct it.
Message 88 of 124 (846 Views)

★ Novice

When is the new patch being released 

Message 89 of 124 (814 Views)

★★★ Newbie

When can we expect this patch ????

Message 90 of 124 (758 Views)