Chest not counting towards completion, trophy unobtainable

by Dark_Shirou494

Original Post

Re: Chest bug

★★★ Newbie

I too have the same bug, got the chest before beating the AT-STs but I’m also missing the temple chest too, not sure how I bugged out on that one. 

Frustrating as it’s stopping me from getting the collectors trophy.

Message 71 of 124 (1,422 Views)

Re: Chest not counting towards completion, trophy unobtainable

★★★ Newbie

Will this count for secrets as well, I was able to jump back in the save to before opening the chest but I’ve sadly lost the secret in the crystal caves.

Message 72 of 124 (1,392 Views)

★ Apprentice

Don't know but man theres gonna be allot of platinums coming in when they finally patch this ridiculous bugg.

Message 73 of 124 (1,334 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@Dark_Shirou494Same thing happened to me on Ilum... very annoying, all chest are opened, but still 4/5...

Platform: PS4 pro...

Message 74 of 124 (1,236 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm wondering about these glitches too as the same thing has happened to me on two different planets. This after I had to restart the entire game because of a sphere puzzle glitch that broke game progress. So unfortunate to have several game breaking bugs and map glitches locking players out of trophies.

Message 75 of 124 (1,188 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Having the same problem too in the exact same spot! 1 chest and 1 secret won’t register on holomap!!! 

EA please fix this buggo!

Message 76 of 124 (1,148 Views)

★★★ Novice

Still no response from the devs. Feelsbadman

Message 77 of 124 (1,078 Views)

★ Apprentice

Oh no they have responded and know about it but they havent patched it. Seen over 30 videos online with some horrible glitches that occurred for some people. Its hilarious! What a mess...

Message 78 of 124 (1,074 Views)

EA Respawn Team
@Dark_Shirou494 next patch. hopefully early next week pending submission with EA, Sony, and Microsoft
Message 79 of 124 (1,057 Views)

★ Apprentice

Oh cmon, next week? I could replay this whole thing in that time... But since its riddled with buggs I rather not. Thanks for fixing it but this is ridiculous that we have to wait this long for a patch.

Message 80 of 124 (1,013 Views)