Chest not counting towards completion, trophy unobtainable

by Dark_Shirou494

Original Post

Re: Chest bug

★★★ Novice
@Darthjoeybuns Let me guess...the other is a scan item on Bogano? #13 or something?
Message 11 of 124 (3,378 Views)

★★★★ Novice

No, I need something on Kashyyyk and Zeffo and then I've explored everything 

Message 12 of 124 (3,370 Views)

Chest Bug

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug The chest on Zeffos: Ice Caves are opened but on my holomap it say they are not opened.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Found on Zeffos: Ice Caves. All chest in area are bugged.
What happens when the bug occurs? The chest are open and I have the loot from them but it shows I haven’t opened the chest on my holomap for the Ice Caves.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see Chest 4/4 on my holomap. Instead I see Chest 2/4

So far this is the only thing keeping from 100%ing the game on Grandmaster difficulty. Very upsetting.

Message 13 of 124 (3,366 Views)

Re: Chest not counting towards completion, trophy unobtainable

★★★★★ Newbie

This has happened to me also, besides it happened at the Zeffos Ice Caves. All the chest are opened but on my holomap it says I haven’t opened them.

Message 14 of 124 (3,366 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@supZ3RO09 I had the same problem there as well didn’t map it out for me after my first run through there and the chests are showing 3/4 and I have opened the 4 chests

Having issues with my data bank in Kashyyyk as well I’ve scanned things that haven’t counted and I the imperial occupation is showing 10/11 but I have 11.
Message 15 of 124 (3,338 Views)

★★ Novice
@Dark_Shirou494 Thats exactly my problem
Message 16 of 124 (3,322 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@Dave-FQI'm missing that one as well, but thankfully that doesn't count towards any completion or trophy

Message 17 of 124 (3,311 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I notice this thread got merged with several others now. Maybe it means they're doing something.

Message 18 of 124 (3,305 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Illum chest glitch as well I have everything in the game completed it an is not giving me the chest it stops me from 100% my game. 

Message 19 of 124 (3,295 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Similar issue however the secret at Broken Wing glitched for me. When I picked up the force echo secret, my map wasn't working. Reloaded the game, nothing counted in the Broken Wing area. The echo does show up in the database, however it still says 0/1 secrets on map. Please fix!

Message 20 of 124 (3,278 Views)