Re: Chest not counting towards completion, trophy unobtainable

by WOODROMANE

Original Post

★ Apprentice

I had it in the exact same place, I’m now gonna be 2 chests and 2 secrets short and 10% of the Tomb unexplored! 

Message 31 of 124 (4,097 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I am having this problem as well plus some more. I have unlocked every achievement in the game besides the Collector achievement. I have all customizations unlocked and can apply them to Cal. The problem I’m having is on Zeffo Ice Caves which says I have only 2/4 chest unlocked but I go to all of the chest there and they are already opened? Problem #2 I’m having are with the Secrets on Ilum Crystal Caves. My holomap says I have 0/2 secrets unlocked however when walk over where you are supposed to collect it, it doesn’t let me collect it because I already have. I’m also having one last problem. I have everything unlocked in my Databanks but one single thing and that is under (Databank-Bogano-The Creature.) It shows I have 01/02 unlocked however it’s the same problem I’m having with the chest and secrets. I go back to where you supposed to collect the second entry for The Creature and it won’t let me collect it anymore.. because I already have collected it. I was even able to press the pause button to view the entry as soon as I unlocked it but once I closed the menu down and kept playing I noticed later that it was missing from my Databank. EA, please get Respawn to fix this bug so I can have my very last achievement for this wonderful game. Thanks!

Message 32 of 124 (4,086 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the Same issue in Ilum with one of the Teil Secrets in the Crystal cave. I picked Up booth, but the Game tells me, i missed one. Last trophy Missing...

Message 33 of 124 (4,070 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Respawn Team

we're working on a fix for this. fix didn't get submitted in-time for today's patch 1.04, but it will be in the next one. returning to the area with an open chest will count it

Message 34 of 124 (17,694 Views)

★ Novice

@Dark_Shirou494 I had the exact same issue on ilum, however it glitched out from registering a secret. I managed to explore 100% of the planet, obtained all chests, and got the final secret when BD-1 was bugging out, but now its showing 2/3 secrets without the secret echo from reappearing. Unfortunately its not just the chests and the exploration that gets affected by this bug but the secrets as well. Hopefully there is a fix on this bug soon.

Message 35 of 124 (4,048 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here. All on Zeffo. 3 chests from Ice Caves, 1 cheat from Abandoned Catacombs, and 1 secret from Broken Wing. 

Message 36 of 124 (4,035 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same i couldnt get this chest very annoying i want them fix the game so i can get 100% on this game

Message 37 of 124 (4,020 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

Same has happened to me with Ilum. The chest underwater in the Jedi temple area has been collected but does not count towards completion. Also was able to wipe out my lightsaber underwater in the same area 🤷🏻‍♂️

Message 38 of 124 (3,940 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same here,i spend 3 days playing this game.opened everything BUT it didnt count 1 secret  on ilum .i rly dont want to restart.SAME PROBLEM WITH DROID MAP(didnt open) also no merceneres spawn.help EA YOU MY ONLY HOPE.

Message 39 of 124 (3,924 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@brandedrespawn  Good to hear! Will the fix retroactively update our missing map data for those already affected, or just prevent this from happening to other users?

Message 40 of 124 (3,911 Views)