Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Chest/Breast slider on opposite-framed Sims is broken in CAS

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.89.214.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? After entering Create-a-Sim, select the feminine frame for males or masculine frame for females under the "..." options under the gender icons, and drag the breast/chest area.
What happens when the bug occurs? Dragging the chest/breast slider for male Sims with the feminine frame or female Sims with the masculine frame doesn't work as expected.
What do you expect to see? The chest/breast slider for male Sims with the feminine body frame or female Sims with the masculine body frame to be adjusted based on their respective genders.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. This issue happened after 1.89.214.1030 (Werewolves patch) was installed.

The version 1.89.214.1030 (Werewolves) patch seems to have changed how the chest/breast slider for male Sims with the feminine body frame and female Sims with the masculine body frame in Create-A-Sim. Instead of behaving like as if you're editing a regular male or female Sim, it seems to behave rather differently. Here are some pictures to show you what I am talking about.

Here is a female Sim with the masculine body frame (chest/breast slider dragged to it's maximum):

06-19-22_10-47-05 PM.png

06-19-22_10-47-48 PM.png

Here is a male Sim with the feminine body frame (chest/breast slider dragged to it's maximum):

06-19-22_10-49-09 PM.png

06-19-22_10-49-14 PM.png

EDIT: Okay, there may have been some confusion for what I am talking about, so allow me to clarify further. The chest/breast slider seems to work fine on male and female Sims with their default body frames, but this bug seems to only affect female Sims with the masculine body frame and male Sims with the feminine body frame.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title
Message 3 of 40 (14,830 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [OPEN] Chest/Breast slider on opposite-framed Sims is broken in CAS

Hero

Chest deformations should once again expand correctly on female Sims with masculine frames.

Fixed in Patch 1.93.129/1.66

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 40 of 40 (6,547 Views)

All Replies

[OPEN] [W] Can't properly edit Werewolf Sim's chest

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.89.214.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except: Nifty Knitting, Laundry Day, Toddler, Kid's Room, and Luxury Party.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Create Werewolf Sim with Female body, attempt to scale chest node (Breast).
What happens when the bug occurs? Instead of breast scaling, the sim's posture (Back) will change.
What do you expect to see? Breast to scale properly.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Whenever I try to adjust my Werewolf Sim's breasts, it instead selects the back, such as the sim's posture. I know that this just came out and I simply wanted to report it as I haven't seen anything on it. The breasts can still be changed if I edit them in the Werewolf form, but I can't really see what I am changing, you know?

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 40 (5,171 Views)

Re: Can't properly edit Werewolf Sim's chest.

★★★ Newbie

It's not just werewolves it's all female sims, I'm sure it'll get fixed soon.

Message 2 of 40 (5,092 Views)

Re: Chest/Breast slider on opposite-framed Sims is broken in CAS

★★★ Novice

It seems like ever update they provide there's always a bug or a glitch and nobody's talking about it on YouTube someone send it to SIM Guru and Pixelade

Message 4 of 40 (14,634 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@MichealRucker4 agree! I can’t even make a new sim.
Message 5 of 40 (14,539 Views)

★ Guide

The only slider it seems to be affecting is the chest/Breast slider. I've reloaded all of my slider mods, and they all work. All bar anything to do with the chest/breast area. Guess it's just the latest glitch. hopefully, it will be fixed with the next patch.

Message 6 of 40 (14,269 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I gave the same issue, however i dont have the werewolf pack. at first i thought it might've been the transgender trait i have, so i removed it but the issue is still there.

Message 7 of 40 (13,233 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@kayrosee13 One thing to keep in mind is that even if you don't have the pack, there are times with these packs where elements of them will seep over even into the base game. Sometimes it seems intentional, other times it clearly isn't. So just because you don't have the pack doesn't mean you can't or won't see problems that are caused by a specific pack.

Message 8 of 40 (13,175 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same isshue after new dlc werewolf can't make them bigger or smaller hope EA fix this in next patch 

Message 9 of 40 (13,157 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Cartooniack1994 Actually no it's because of old sliders just update them in my case it was Breast Seporation Slider i had older version
Message 10 of 40 (13,097 Views)