by chewchee

Original Post

Chest/Breast slider on opposite-framed Sims is broken in CAS

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.89.214.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? After entering Create-a-Sim, select the feminine frame for males or masculine frame for females under the "..." options under the gender icons, and drag the breast/chest area.
What happens when the bug occurs? Dragging the chest/breast slider for male Sims with the feminine frame or female Sims with the masculine frame doesn't work as expected.
What do you expect to see? The chest/breast slider for male Sims with the feminine body frame or female Sims with the masculine body frame to be adjusted based on their respective genders.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. This issue happened after 1.89.214.1030 (Werewolves patch) was installed.

The version 1.89.214.1030 (Werewolves) patch seems to have changed how the chest/breast slider for male Sims with the feminine body frame and female Sims with the masculine body frame in Create-A-Sim. Instead of behaving like as if you're editing a regular male or female Sim, it seems to behave rather differently. Here are some pictures to show you what I am talking about.

Here is a female Sim with the masculine body frame (chest/breast slider dragged to it's maximum):

06-19-22_10-47-05 PM.png

06-19-22_10-47-48 PM.png

Here is a male Sim with the feminine body frame (chest/breast slider dragged to it's maximum):

06-19-22_10-49-09 PM.png

06-19-22_10-49-14 PM.png

Message 1 of 4 (892 Views)

Re: Chest/Breast slider on opposite-framed Sims is broken in CAS

★★ Novice

It seems like ever update they provide there's always a bug or a glitch and nobody's talking about it on YouTube someone send it to SIM Guru and Pixelade

Message 2 of 4 (698 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@MichealRucker4 agree! I can’t even make a new sim.
Message 3 of 4 (603 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

The only slider it seems to be affecting is the chest/Breast slider. I've reloaded all of my slider mods, and they all work. All bar anything to do with the chest/breast area. Guess it's just the latest glitch. hopefully, it will be fixed with the next patch.

Message 4 of 4 (333 Views)