Checker Me Out board is stuck under new room

by Blackcurrants

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Checker Me Out board is stuck under new room

★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 8
OS Version iOS 12.0.1
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003029447554
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a checker me out dance floor outside of house. Create a new room over it. Checker me out dance floor is now stuck under room.
What do you expect to see? I'm not sure what this means? But I expected it to move to be above the floor like the other items in the backyard. But now it's stuck. It's not in my inventory and I can't place items over it - a red square (the shape of the item) appears as if I were placing an item over an item that I can see.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States
Additional feedback

Checker me out dance floor is stuck under my room. It was in the backyard of my house with other items. I made a new room and created it over the backyard. I expected the dance floor to move to be above the floor like the other items in the backyard. But now it's stuck. It's not in my inventory and I can't place items over it - a red square (the shape of the item) appears as if I were placing an item over an item that I can see. 

Message 1 of 3 (374 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Checker Me Out board is stuck under new room

Hero

I would make the room smaller or move it to another place in order to uncover the dance floor. It might go to inventory as soon as you do this.

If not, try to remove the dance floor and put it into inventory.

I've had things stucked in walls and this has worked for me.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (347 Views)

All Replies

Hero

I would make the room smaller or move it to another place in order to uncover the dance floor. It might go to inventory as soon as you do this.

If not, try to remove the dance floor and put it into inventory.

I've had things stucked in walls and this has worked for me.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 3 (348 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Making the room smaller worked! Thank you!

Message 3 of 3 (330 Views)