AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia GTX 970
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region Asia, Australia, Europe, North America, South America
On which server did this happen? Europe
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 19/01/2019 20:10pm
Summarize your bug Cheaters using hacking programs
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? We need a Reporting Cheaters using hacking programs Forum
What happens when the bug occurs? kills trough walls, aimbot
What should be happening instead? Increase security gaming performace

HI, does anyone can crate Reporting hacking section on here? many players using hackiing programs such wall hack, aim hack etc

We need a forum for this please

Message 1 of 8 (611 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cheating

Community Manager

@DinoThanos@BoLtAr505@lichtschalterer@I-YesItsMe-I

If you suspect a player may be playing unfairly you can use the steps detailed at the following link to report them.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Thanks.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 8 of 8 (457 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide
After more than 60 hours in BF5, I saw the cheater only once.
Message 2 of 8 (602 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Today I encountered a hole squad glitching on Aerodrome. They were spawing from inside a wall, on the second floor of the C base. I confronted them, the replay was that it's not their problem that dice leave glitches unfixed.

I reported them through the origin report system... But I don't think that anyone will ever read my reports.

So, cheating exists, at least in the form of glitching...

Message 3 of 8 (579 Views)

★★★ Novice

The glitches are not cheating. I get sometimes glitch respawn in a wall, also sometimes in the air in fjell and fall down the mountain, getting a fast suicide. Sometimes I also respawned in TDM right behind a opponent. I think the respawn system is just still not bugfree. 

Message 4 of 8 (549 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I am afraid you are wrong. When you use glitches to gain advantage on purpose, it is considered cheating.

Quote from the "PLAY BY THE BATTLEFIELD V RULES" article:
"Performing in-game exploits, and abusing glitches or bugs is also considered cheating."

Getting spawned inside a wall, ok... it is a bug, they will try to fix it.
Spawning on purpose your teammates inside a wall in order, for example, to set up a beacon, is cheating.

I don't think that glitchers should be permanently banned, a couple of days ban will be good.

Message 5 of 8 (537 Views)

★★★ Novice

@DinoThanos wrote:

I am afraid you are wrong. When you use glitches to gain advantage on purpose, it is considered cheating.

Quote from the "PLAY BY THE BATTLEFIELD V RULES" article:
"Performing in-game exploits, and abusing glitches or bugs is also considered cheating."

Getting spawned inside a wall, ok... it is a bug, they will try to fix it.
Spawning on purpose your teammates inside a wall in order, for example, to set up a beacon, is cheating.

I don't think that glitchers should be permanently banned, a couple of days ban will be good.

But how can someone tell if its on purpose when it happens so often in normal state right now? That is something that I think is hard to distinguish imho. But i nevertheless never met someone USING glitches. Perhaps i am more "naive" on this purpose. Standard smile 

Message 6 of 8 (516 Views)

★★★ Novice

BF5 is relative new game, thus there are not many gitches found yet.

But we have seen such cheaters using gitches on previous battlefield games. The gliches like camping inside a wall and killing players should result in a ban.

Message 7 of 8 (502 Views)

Community Manager

@DinoThanos@BoLtAr505@lichtschalterer@I-YesItsMe-I

If you suspect a player may be playing unfairly you can use the steps detailed at the following link to report them.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 8 of 8 (458 Views)