Product: Madden NFL 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Mxmphiss
Date/time issue occurred 6/12/2019
What type of issue do you have? Exploit
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? MUT Draft Champions
Summarize your bug So at this point I think it’s clear you guys don’t read or care about your reports but that’s ok. Ive matched up with the notorious [Removed - Admin.] who has found a way to permanently pause the game. This is my 4th time now matching up against him and each time I’ve reported him and always get that good old automated robot email back saying you guys will fix it and do something about it. Well it’s safe to say he’s still at it permanently pausing games and waiting for people to quit. The good news is I’ve found out how he does it. After you [Removed - Admin.]
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play against PSN user [Removed - Admin.]. Stop him and he will [Removed - Admin.]
What happens when the bug occurs? The game is permanently paused
What do you expect to see? Since you guys have failed to take action I expect not much from you guys. EA support is a complete joke but I expect you guys to atleast fix the glitch for madden 19
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

For some reason I’m unable to take a video good old EA back at it. But this guy has permanent paused the game again. He [Removed - Admin.] resulting in the glitch and that’s how he does it. If you guys aren’t gonna take action against the guy that’s ok (not really) but atleast fix this for madden 20

Message 1 of 5 (1,069 Views)

Re: Cheater method finally exposed

Community Manager

@Mxmphiss901 

Both name and shame and posting possible cheating methods are not allowed and so have been removed from your post.

barry.png
Message 2 of 5 (1,052 Views)

Re: Cheater method finally exposed

★★★ Newbie

Why is that not allowed? Obviously just reporting the guy won’t do anything

Message 3 of 5 (1,043 Views)

I have figured out how to Pause Glitch in H2H Madden 19

★ Novice

Product: Madden NFL 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One X
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Thermonukedude
Date/time issue occurred 6/23/2019 11:30PM EST
What type of issue do you have? Exploit
Which mode has this happened in? Online head to head
Summarize your bug I do not want to post how to do this exploit publicly here; please provide and e-mail for me to send to. I have been plagued by "Pause Glitches" lasting over 30 minutes from opponents in Madden H2H for 4 years (switched from PS4 to XBox this year and its less common, but still happens). I am confident I have figured out how to use this exploit and I was able to Pause an H2H game and then stop the timer at 19 seconds for over 5 minutes (I then went ahead and conceded as I was just trying to figure out how its done, not actually use the exploit where players pause for as much as 1 hour +).
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I do not want to post this publicly.
What happens when the bug occurs? A H2H stays in the Pause screen for upwards of 1+ hour; used an an exploit to force opponents to quit.
What do you expect to see? I would expect pauses to last no more than 30 seconds.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

For obvious reasons I do not want to post details of how to do this on a public forum 

Message 4 of 5 (981 Views)

Re: I have figured out how to Pause Glitch in H2H Madden 19

Community Manager

@thermonukedude 

Thanks for not posting the details.

barry.png
Message 5 of 5 (963 Views)