Product: Battlefield V
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen? Official Servers
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Since day 1 of the games release
Summarize your bug Ever since I first started up Battlefield 5, my request for ammo, health, orders ect will not populate the chat log in game. The chat log itself works properly updating and showing peoples request however, It does not show any of my requests. I've never been communication banned or anything like that on any battlefield or EA game and its extremely annoying and frustrating that a essential part of the game is not working for me at all.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just try requesting something in a multiplayer match
What happens when the bug occurs? No one on my team can see my requests
What should be happening instead? My requests should be updating in the chat log, but they don't ever.

Ever since I first started up Battlefield 5, my request for ammo, health, orders ect will not populate the chat log in game. The chat log itself works properly updating and showing peoples request however, It does not show any of my requests. I've never been communication banned or anything like that on any battlefield or EA game and its extremely annoying and frustrating that a essential part of the game is not working for me at all.

Message 1 of 6 (502 Views)

Re: Chat Log not populating my requests

★★★★★ Novice

Same, there is no chat log for using any of the commorose commands.

Message 2 of 6 (481 Views)

★ Novice

Interesting... I'm glad I'm not the only one suffering from this issue. One guy on reddit said that the Battlefield chat might be filtering us out due to are name being "inappropriate". I don't see how though, as my GT is just K9 Lancia. 

Message 3 of 6 (477 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

That is highly unlikely, but I have realized the update actually changed a bunch of settings for the game, such as my nearby kill log was turned off again, I didn't test the "commorose" after I turned it back on because I'm packing to get ready to move.

If you guys can test, go over your settings again, that would be greatly appreciated.

Message 4 of 6 (463 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im Still having the problem even on the ps4. 

Message 5 of 6 (428 Views)

★★ Pro

It's on the list of "Known Issues" : https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/161023/battlefield-vs-known-issues-list#latest

As long as "The chat logs are no longer showing up after the update." refers to the same issue.

I am also having this issue where the commorose does not respond. I posted about it here 3 weeks ago: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Commo-Rose-does-not-respond-PS4/m-p/7275757

Message 6 of 6 (420 Views)