Charged for Multiple Rancor Raid Mega Booster Pack

by AndreaRossi123

Original Post

Charged for Multiple Rancor Raid Mega Booster Pack

★★★ Newbie

Hi. Right when you released the Rancor Raid Mega Booster Pack I purchased one. It went well (got *) but the shards popped up and everything worked as intended. But, right as this happened. The server (which had been really laggy) crashed my game and kept giving m errors so that I could not log back in. When I finally got back in I had been credit for purchasing a 2nd Rancor Raid Mega Booster Pack that I did not intend to purchase. I was just hoping that there was some way to fix this issue. Thank you.

Message 1 of 5 (238 Views)

Re: Charged for Multiple Rancor Raid Mega Booster Pack

Community Manager

@AndreaRossi123 Hi,

If you are still missing your items, please get in touch with the team by following the instructions here: https://help.ea.com/en/article/how-to-contact-support-for-star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes/

Cheers,

Nils

Message 2 of 5 (223 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Completely unhelpful staff. Requesting information that I needed to sit on the phone with Apple for over an hour just to speak to someone who could potentially get the requested information is a little insane. Thanks for the help. Next time I will call my cable company on my way to the dentist so I can relive this thrill...

Message 3 of 5 (218 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just spent Overy 45 minutes with an adviser about the Rancor Mega booster pack. I was told you only get 22 shards in total. I still haven't received them.

The wording is very misleading as it makes you think your getting more than you think. I would like my cystals back.

Message 4 of 5 (213 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I am right there with you. They flat out lied to us. They showed pictures with toons having 22 shards each. I purchased the pack and then the game shut down. The "helpful" person came back with these are the 22 shards you got. I cannot even reply to them to tell them what an awful deal this was.Total *! We deserve better for what we paid! Its a little too convenient that the wording is now changed, but nothing has been offered to the people they screwed over.

Message 5 of 5 (198 Views)