Characters not assisting when using Stand Alone in hSTR p3

★★★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone 8+
OS Version 12
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 815-584-748
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Assist characters are not assisting when a character enters Stand Alone in phase 3 of the Heroic Sith Triumverate Raid.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Enter the third phase with a team that has assist characters (i.e. Chewbacca, or using Ackbar lead) and then use an appropriate character (the guarded character for Chewbacca) to enter Stand Alone.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Per SB_Crumb's statement here, characters should be assisting when a character enters Stand Alone. This does not happen when a guarded ally uses the ability, or when anyone uses it under Ackbar lead. As you can see in this video, Chewbacca, who is not isolated or dazed, does not assist when Greedo (who is guarded) uses the Stand Alone ability.

Message 1 of 3 (370 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Characters not assisting when using Stand Alone in hSTR p3

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Persimius,

@GladOS-013 is correct. When another character is using "Stand Alone" in P3 of the Sith Triumvirate Raid, all other members of the squad are being suppressed and therefore should not assist. Chewbacca is behaving correctly in that case.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (308 Views)

All Replies

Quick clarification: SB_Crumb did not say characters *should* be assisting. He said "This means when a Separatist ally uses Stand Alone while Droideka has Damage Immunity, it has a 35% Chance to assist."

Everytime something happens in the game, there is an order of operations by which things occur. When a Separatist ally uses Stand Alone, apparently the order of operations is something like this:
1. Droideka gains -900k speed.
2. Droideka checks to see if he should assist (35% chance)
3. Droideka gets all future assists suppressed due to Stand Alone.

Other characters such as Chewbacca might have their assists prioritized later in the order of operations. I would definitely count it as a bug, but I think the bug is more that Droideka is given an opportunity to assist. His order of operations should be revised to prevent the assist.

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Persimius,

@GladOS-013 is correct. When another character is using "Stand Alone" in P3 of the Sith Triumvirate Raid, all other members of the squad are being suppressed and therefore should not assist. Chewbacca is behaving correctly in that case.

Message 3 of 3 (309 Views)