Original Post

Characters loading in one spot in events

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Iphone 6s
OS Version 13.6
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug During the Bounty Hunters event and Places of Power event, I had my toons show up in 1 area (2 toons 1 spot), this has happened in fleet once for me but never with a squad. I was switching from a call to the game but didn't expect two bounty hunters to show in 1 spot, overlaying each other. I didn't get a screenshot of it since I was caught off guard and tried to play but it crashed (intended behavior I'm assuming).
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know, I've seen this phenomena posted on reddit a few times but can never recreate it. It seems if I close my app and restart it goes away.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

During the Bounty Hunters event and Places of Power event, I had my toons show up in 1 area, this has happened in fleet once for me but never with a squad. I was switching from a call to the game but didn't expect two bounty hunters to show in 1 area. I didn't get a screenshot of it since I was caught off guard and tried to play but it crashed (intended behavior I'm assuming). This happen once more with the event that just finished in challenge tier 3 for me.

This was before I read the update to stop changing platforms because that won't be supported. This happened on the Bluestacks which doesn't crash any other game I have and once on my iPhone

Message 1 of 3 (227 Views)

Re: Characters loading in one spot in events

EA Live QV Team

Hi @MiloD2 and thanks for reporting this. Have you only noticed this happen after receiving a call while playing the game?

Message 2 of 3 (210 Views)

Re: Characters loading in one spot in events

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

@EA_UltraSlideThe first time I saw this happen was when I received a call but the next time was the yoda event and I didn't have a call at that time. But I has not happened since.

Message 3 of 3 (207 Views)