Character upgrades made before joining TW not being reflected during TW

★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? LG Phoenix 3
OS Version 7.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 289613177
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Before joining the current Territory War, I made several upgrades to various characters, the most important being unlocking Darth Revan and leveling/gearing/increasing his abilities, including applying one Zeta. I made absolutely sure I was finished with all the upgrades before joining TW. As can be seen in the attached screenshots, I applied the Zeta to Darth Revan an hour before joining TW. However, when the setup phase began, Darth Revan was wholly unavailable as a character, as if I had joined TW before unlocking him.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Upgrade some characters an hour before joining TW and then finding out they aren't available.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

OS Version Android 7.0
Summarize your bug Before joining the current Territory War, I made several upgrades to various characters, the most important being unlocking Darth Revan and leveling/gearing/increasing his abilities, including applying one Zeta. I made absolutely sure I was finished with all the upgrades before joining TW. As can be seen in the attached screenshots, I applied the Zeta to Darth Revan an hour before joining TW. However, when the setup phase began, Darth Revan was wholly unavailable as a character, as if I had joined TW before unlocking him.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Upgrade some characters an hour before joining TW and then finding out they aren't available.
Connection Type Wifi
Country United States

Screenshot_2019-12-13-17-42-27.pngScreenshot_2019-12-13-17-43-18.png

Message 1 of 2 (272 Views)

Re: Character upgrades made before joining TW not being reflected during TW

★★★★★ Apprentice

@DarthPadraig wrote:

OS Version 7.0
Connection Type Wifi
Country United States

OS Version Android 7.0
Connection Type Wifi
Country United States

Screenshot_2019-12-13-17-42-27.pngScreenshot_2019-12-13-17-43-18.png

Same with me. I made the attached Geono Spy upgrades while the previous TW was running.

Screenshot_2020-03-29-15-57-49.png
Screenshot_2020-03-29-14-10-10.png
Message 2 of 2 (223 Views)