Character is stuck

by v2slyy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Character is stuck

★★ Novice

So on the Sims 4, my characters in my households have gotten themselves 'stuck'. They don't follow any orders and they just stand there, but their needs keep lowering. IE, they wet themselves, they're late for work. I tried CTRL + Shift + C and typed in resetSim FirstName LastName but that didn't do anything.

I've spent a long time on this sim and I dont want to start all over again...

Message 1 of 8 (1,167 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Character is stuck

★★★★★ Novice

Have you tried traveling to another lot? 

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (1,225 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice

Have you tried traveling to another lot? 

Message 2 of 8 (1,226 Views)

★★★★ Guide

If the sim is not following the "Travel" interaction on the phone due to being stuck, push the "M" key and try from there. Your sim's position should relocate when you return to your home lot from another. Standard smile

Message 3 of 8 (1,158 Views)

★★ Novice

I dont know how, but this seemed to have worked, thank you!

Message 4 of 8 (1,152 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

No problem, glad I could help!

Message 5 of 8 (1,147 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I don't think we should have to move out of the area, so if this is an ongoing issue, it does need to be addressed. Can't save game to get around it, you have to go to a different lot... that is not how this should be... or does that mean in real life, I should move somewhere else to get food? Sims I thought was supposed to give a life experience, not a bug so you can't walk.

Message 6 of 8 (470 Views)

★★★ Newbie

And then, within 20 minutes of going to another lot, go upstairs and get stuck upstairs again... What is with this? Do we have to have 1 level houses then?

Message 7 of 8 (465 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @cpike66,

This thread has been inactive for 8 years. Where possible we ask members to join active threads, or if there is no active threads to open fresh ones, so as to limit necroposting. I'll close this out in the meantime to limit further necroposting.

Thanks,

EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 8 of 8 (460 Views)