Re: Character is Punching instead of Shooting

by Smores-sc

Original Post

Character is Punching instead of Shooting

★★★ Newbie

So sometimes an enemy jumps around the corner and in my face. I try to shoot him, but nope, my charakter thinks: "Let's punch this guy!" And punches him instead of shooting. It takes a lot of time and while i'm punching him his mates are shooting me so I die. It is really annoying and costs me a lot of rounds

Message 1 of 4 (300 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Happens to me alot on weapon swaps. I will swap weapons, i will see the second weapon in my hand. Swap seemed successful, but i got to fire and punch instead. I ping New York server 20-35, and never have any lag (unless its server wide). Is this just a working as intended timing issue, lag?, or some deeper issue (bug)? It never used to happen, so don't think its a timing thing. Also can happen on initial pickup of a weapon.

Message 2 of 4 (233 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@DerNiR0 @SuicideSquadie 

Controller layout?

Message 3 of 4 (223 Views)

★★★ Novice

Doesn’t seem to matter what layout I use on my controller it still happens during the game and gets me killed doesn’t matter which gun either. I was going to keep playing this game but it seems that the problem with the punching is getting worse not better. At this point I might delete it like Friday the 13th

Message 4 of 4 (178 Views)