by nasty_nes1280

Original Post

Re: Character Selection Screen Showing Incorrect Skins

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem on PS4

Message 21 of 78 (1,102 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

In My Case i'm Having This issue for most of my hero. In every start of match in selection menu both team member has my heroes skin till banner screen. Then it goes back to the skin they have. And my skin texture is loading few Seconds later 

Message 22 of 78 (1,089 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Legend skins problem

★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem how do I fix that

Message 23 of 78 (1,249 Views)

★★ Novice
@xKoldxx Can you help me fix this issue I'm having the same problem with my ps4.. when I play apex is with the skins
Message 24 of 78 (1,221 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This happens for me before every game. It dosent matter wich legend I choose or my team mates choose. I always show them using what ever skin I have equipped for that legend. Then when it shows there banner it shows the correct skin. It's not game breaking or anything but it is starting to get a little annoying. I'm on ps4 and I have the lifeline edition. 

Message 25 of 78 (1,200 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

This misinformation of the skin a team mate will use during a match is very confusing when there is a hotdrop fight and you aim down sights and will not indicate team mate. You think your mate is the red pathfinder but it's the blue one.

(I know you could check the right skins each time during jump)

Also during character selection when you see your legend with your skin you might thing it's your turn and let it auto-select the character - but no it is another player who doesn't even use the displayed skin. One always has to unnecessarily double check everything because the game displays fake information.

Message 26 of 78 (1,181 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

And I thought it's the drugs. It's a relief to know I'm not crazy...

Message 27 of 78 (1,041 Views)

★★ Novice

Lol yup stil got that problem 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Message 28 of 78 (1,028 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Is there going to be a fix for the incorrect skin issues? It's been over a month now playing with this bug and it keeps getting annoying, to the point that i feel like not playing it anymore.

Message 29 of 78 (953 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Playing on PS4 and been having this exact same bug for nearly a month now, its really, really annoying.. So c'mon its time to fix it already!

Message 30 of 78 (930 Views)