[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number NA
Enter RAM memory size in GB NA
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? NA
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. NA
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? NA
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? NA
Where did the issue occur? Loading into the match from the lobby
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. NA
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. NA
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? NA
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) NA
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? NA
What should be happening instead? NA
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? NA

To whom it may concern,

I just bought The Lifeline Edition tonight and i discovered a bug. In the character selection at the first start of the game if I have the Guardian Angel Skin on for Lifeline and someone selects Lifeline, before it gives me the choice to select a character. It shows up as they own the skin which they dont. How I know this.... Is after the character selection, it shows the squads banner before it pulls up on the champions banner.... In the squads banner it shows thier default current skin that they have on for Lifeline and not the Guardian Angel skin that I have on her. This is a problem for me because I like to surprise my friends and I want to be the own to say I own the skin, because it entices ppl to choose lifeline because of the skin they do not own. I imagine this is a problem for Bloodhound too... 

TY 

EA_Blueberry: Edited post title to match description of bug report

Message 1 of 78 (11,744 Views)

Legend skins problem

★★ Novice

When I start a game up and it’s time to choose a legend if I pick lifeline and my friend or teammate picks pathfinder it will show my skin for pathfinder not their skin for example my friend has a legendary skin for pathfinder but on my screen it will show my common skin for pathfinder not his skin now when we have picked our legends and it shows the stats like how many kills we got and that I then can see his skin so it’s only when I’m choosing a legend other teammates will have my skin. 

Message 2 of 78 (11,676 Views)

Re: Character Selection Screen Showing Incorrect Skins

★★ Novice

i play along with my fiance and can confirm this. it dosnt matter what skin i choose, or she chooses. if the other person does not have that skin, the game displays the skin you have equipped...not the one they have equipped.

Message 3 of 78 (11,640 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_BlueberryBlazenSoldier23 same here. No matter what skin I try, the others always have it no matter what on the loading screen. In the actual game, for me, others have their own skins. Even my teammates which originally had my skins. I hope this gets patched lol
Message 4 of 78 (11,629 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I have literally the same issue and even worse now everything got reseted to default. Skins/banners/frames/trackers/charms and pretty much everything we had set as our own liking was removed and made it all default and even worse after you put it all back togheter the game crashes and you just start all over. Frustrating issue!

Message 5 of 78 (11,619 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, we're aware of the main issue, on the selection screen the game will show your skins rather than your team's. Once they're locked in and you get to the banner page the right skins should show, though. 

@Moarthe I think you have your own separate issue. Can I check what platform you're on? Did this only start with the 3.1 patch for you?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 78 (11,580 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yes that is correct, i believe though it only does it for the Lifeline/Bloodhound edition skins and not the others.

Message 7 of 78 (11,574 Views)

★★★ Guide

Same for me on Xbox.

When teammates picks there legend, it's the skin i have equipped that shows on the screen.

Message 8 of 78 (11,540 Views)

★★★ Newbie

nope, i play the standard edition and it happens to me

Message 9 of 78 (11,488 Views)

Skin Bug

★★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 1070
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Ikram_Only
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. Nil
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Wraith
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Any
Where did the issue occur? Loading into the match from the lobby
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Nil
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Start of match
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? All
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Since the Duos release
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Little to no impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Everytime
What should be happening instead? Skin should be shown of the teammate
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By starting the match from lobby.

Did anyone notice that in the selection it shows your skin instead of your teammate?

Message 10 of 78 (8,157 Views)