Changes prior to joining GAC are not recognized or reflected.

by Silvermajra

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Changes prior to joining GAC are not recognized or reflected.

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Iphone XS Max
OS Version 13.4
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 663644965
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug no changes made prior to joining GAC went through.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look at my account prior to joining the GAC and look at it now.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

I rehauled my mods and upgraded characters in anticipation of the GAC starting yesterday. None of the changes stuck despite me making them all before pushing Join. I pushed Join with just a few minutes to spare and all the changes were made before that. For instance L3 was g12 when i pushed join and now in gac she is g11 still. Bariss is gear 4 when she is g11 and has the zeta applied prior to clicking Join. As a result of this I could not place the defenses that I was hoping to and now my attacks are going to be thrown off as well. This is going to throw off the next three rounds and the possible next two GAC if you dont fix it.

Message 1 of 2 (243 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Changes prior to joining GAC are not recognized or reflected.

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Silvermajra and thank you for the report.

It looks like you've joined the currently running Grand Arena earlier, on 19.05.2020 05:21 UTC, whereby you upgraded L3-37 to gear 12 many hours later on 19.05.2020 at 22:21 UTC. It appears everything was working correctly.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (195 Views)

All Replies

Re: Changes prior to joining GAC are not recognized or reflected.

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Silvermajra and thank you for the report.

It looks like you've joined the currently running Grand Arena earlier, on 19.05.2020 05:21 UTC, whereby you upgraded L3-37 to gear 12 many hours later on 19.05.2020 at 22:21 UTC. It appears everything was working correctly.

Message 2 of 2 (196 Views)