Changed PO Time - refresh, arena, challenge issues

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Phone
OS Version 12.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 988-866-518
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Use the timezone/PO change feature yesterday, everything was put on 24 hour cooldown. That's expired, but I cannot do Galactic War and both ship and normal challenges are still stuck on yesterday. I can't do my dailies, can't really do anything. This does not appear as intended. 24 hour CD on shop etc, fine - but it has gone beyond that. It's like my game no longer knows what time and day it is.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Move my challenges, open them up and galactic war? It's all out of synch. Dumping in massive shard refresh on arenas and ships was bad enough.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Australia
Country Australia

As per above. Makes no sense I actually can't access most or all featured beyond 24 hours, therefore, missing challenges (most important with zeta and carbantis today) or do SIM's. Seems not to be working as intended as it has gone well beyond the 24 hour CD post time change, 

Message 1 of 5 (328 Views)

Re: Changed PO Time - refresh, arena, challenge issues

★★★ Newbie

So my challenges from Wednesday are still there and I miss Thursday challenges (most important ones), no Galactic War and therefore cannot complete my dailies. And my energy refresh still hasn't reset from yesterday. 

I'd like that fixed or the chance to do the dailies and earn my rewards and farm, which I cannot. 

Message 2 of 5 (307 Views)

Community Manager (retired)
Hi all, depending on what timezone you were in and to what timezone you changed, it can have a result such as the ones you described.

When you change timezones you get the following warning that you have to confirm:
"Are you sure you want to change your time settings?
This action can only be done twice a year. It will change a variety of in game timers including when Daily Activities reset, Squad/Fleet Arena reward time, and free energy reward time."
Message 3 of 5 (290 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello - yup, by going forward 3 hours, I'd crossed to a timezone that is a day behind Australia. I wasn't expecting challenges to be locked out and Galactic War. Lesson learned. 

Thank you and sorry for raising a ticket prematurely! 

Message 4 of 5 (264 Views)

★ Apprentice

I also have this problem, everything else worked but my fleet challenges didn't refresh so now I can't complete my dailies

Message 5 of 5 (257 Views)