Re: Change Time Zone

by EA_Nils

Original Post

Change Time Zone

★★ Novice

I recently moved east and am now 6 hours ahead of the time zone in which I started my account.  Because of this, two of my daily bonus energy drops occur overnight, as well as my arena payout time.  I have spent thousands of dollars on this game, but I am not willing to wake up in the middle of the night every night to collect energy and play pvp battles.  

I need assistance in changing the time zone associated with my profile, so that I can continue to enjoy this game.

Message 1 of 5 (3,112 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

@uhlam Hi,

Unfortunately it is not possible to change the time zone like that, apologies for the hassle.

With that being said, you might want to add your voice to this thread here on the official forums: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/439663#Comment_439663

Cheers,

Nils

Message 2 of 5 (3,072 Views)

★★ Novice
Thanks for the reply. When will this problem be fixed?
Message 3 of 5 (3,049 Views)

★★ Novice

+1. 

replied to thread you suggested in forums. 

My account was created in USA and now live in EU.

My reset is 08:00am and all bonus energy falls after midnight while I am asleep.

My arena payout is 02:00am and therefore can never compete in top spots. 

Have spent $$$$ and this is ruining game for me.

I understand developers trying to prevent accounts being sold, etc. but this is a genuine problem for me. 

Please find a way to change account time or transfer to another gamecenter account that is created at the proper timezone. 

Message 4 of 5 (3,038 Views)

Community Manager

@ozbekozler @uhlam No update on this issue yet, but if I receive any news, I will let you know.

Message 5 of 5 (3,013 Views)