Champion of tarsis rep bar bug

★★★★ Newbie

Product: Anthem
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
Please select your region South America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Stronghold
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? The temple of scar
What was your chosen difficulty level? Hard
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Ranger
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Reputation amount popup and in-game reputation bar on the Champions of Tarsis challenge
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 24/03/2019 17:00
Summarize your bug it says i have a lot less points in the sentinel reputation(36k) when i should have already hit 50k since all i do is play temple of scar stronghold with friends or randoms
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By testing if something is bugged with my account or the display bar of my game
What happens when the bug occurs? When the bug occurs it says i have 36k in the sentinels reputation, arcanists 4499 and freelancers 2514 when i open the challenges tab to see the champion of tarsis reputation points but when i play the temple of scar stronghold and open a chest, it displays my real total rep points which is 57k combined alltogether since i have been keeping track of all the time spent and numbers of strongholds i have done
What should be happening instead? I should have or it should appear my correct number of reputation which should be 50k for sentinels, the rest is ok because i have only played the temple of scar stronghold with friends or randoms, but my sentinels rep should be “max out”

Message 1 of 2 (83 Views)

Re: Champion of tarsis rep bar bug

★★★★ Newbie
in the image you can see the amount of rep the game says i have but the third picture shows the real amount of reputation i should have which is 50k for the sentinels. the second pic which is in spanish says time spent playing anthem which is 11 days,11 hours, 29 minutes so you can imagine how much time i have spent in the same stronghold farming for sentinel rep.Thanks in advance for any kind of help or answer.
Message 2 of 2 (78 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help