Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Freeplay
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Freeplay
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 3
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Storm
What was your Expedition team makeup? Mix of the above
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Reputation amount popup and in-game reputation bar on the Champions of Tarsis challenge.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 3.22.19 14:00 EST
Summarize your bug I thought it was odd that my total reputation increase popup after an event said I was at 101k for my Champion of Tarsis challenge. I checked my challenge and it showed the middle bar as having 0/50000 reputation when it should have been at 32000 or so. I have no idea what triggered it or when it occurred. Resetting my game fixed the display issue (possibly related to one of the disconnects or pilot data errors that have occurred).
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have no idea.
What happens when the bug occurs? Middle reputation bar displays at 0/50000, but the total reputation popup in a mission recognizes the bar as being 50000/50000 instead of the real values.
What should be happening instead? The bar should show the correct reputation.

https://imgur.com/a/cOdW3gw

The imgur link has a copy of the screenshots showing the inaccurate reputation level in Freeplay and in the Champion of Tarsis challenge in the UI.

Also, it says my file size is too large to attach when it is just a picture of the game??? Seems wierd, maybe extend the file size limit by a tiny bit?  "This file is too large. The maximum file size is 3072K; this file is 3427K." I don't know how to reduce file sizes, but could insert the screenshots into a reply if needed.

Message 1 of 12 (1,716 Views)

Re: Champion of Tarsis reputation bar bug

★★★★★ Apprentice
My correct reputations from top to bottom are as follows:
29402/50000
33067/50000
21664/50000

I went into freeplay again and am apparently still bugged when within Freeplay, returning to Fort Tarsis shows the correct amount on the challenge. Going into a GM1 HoR SH without restarting the client showed the correct values leading me to believe it is only bugged when I am in Freeplay, will test it on other difficulty levels of Freeplay next.
Message 2 of 12 (1,697 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
My reputation appears to be bugged on all difficulties of Freeplay, not bugged in Strongholds or Legendary Contracts. The reputation appears to be updating correctly when back in Tarsis between any mission type.
Message 3 of 12 (1,688 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Update: Now my top reputation bar is going blank at 0/50000 along with the middle bar. I have also established that the reputation bars have actual amounts in them when I enter Freeplay and then go blank after I gain my first reputation in Freeplay. It incorrectly displays that I have 124,000 reputation experience now. Before it was incorrectly displaying I had 105,000 reputation. I actually have closer to 90,000 reputation currently.

Screenshot (229).png

Message 4 of 12 (1,643 Views)

★★★ Novice

while i play i see 19,000 / 150,000. when i check challenges its like 7,000 / 50,000. but all three of mine have some progress. however im not sure which one will get me the challenge.

Message 5 of 12 (1,619 Views)

★★★ Novice
Same thing just happened to me. I posted about this for the Xbox. Progression doesn’t go up, says you have way more than you should have, etc..

What happens when we reach 150,000 on the in-game progression???? Complete it early I guess.
Message 6 of 12 (1,607 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Yea I only get plant points 2 points now and then .my champ bar wont go up from anything I completed,from strong holds it events. Only when i get resources sometimes.im on xbox x.30days played itstop me from getting champion of tarsis completed.weeks ago

Message 7 of 12 (1,563 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This just happen to me to.and your post was 3weeks from today April 12 2019 guess never going worry or fix the problem soon good luck if not fix if fixed plese send tips my way

Message 8 of 12 (1,555 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Same problem is happening to me as well on PS4... 

Message 9 of 12 (1,532 Views)

★★ Novice

to me happens when I start the story mode from the beginning and then I played the freeplay

Message 10 of 12 (1,435 Views)