Challenges "The Defender" and "The Aggressor" stuck.

by Dacen_Thren

Original Post

Challenges "The Defender" and "The Aggressor" stuck.

★ Guide

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:PC
What is your issue related to? Challenges
Which part of it? Persistent
Summarize your bug My progress with the challenges "The Aggressor" and "The Defender" is stuck at 2/5 and 4/5 respectively. I've played Starfighter Assault for hours through several map rotations so I could make sure I really did win more than 2 and 4 maps, respectively, and I even got "The Defender" with 5/5 in the summary once, but when I checked back in the Career tab, it was back to 4/5 and I couldn't claim the reward. I even got the Origin achievement for 25 completed Multiplayer Milestones at the same time the summary showed me "The Defender 5/5", but in the Career tab there are only 24 completed milestones showing (with the missing one being "The Defender" obviously). According to the notes I've taken while playing, I should be at 5/5 with "The Defender" and 4/5 with "The Aggressor", with only Ryloth missing in the last one.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Borotin
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 01/19/2018
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 8:45 am
In what game mode did the bug occur? Starfighter Assault
What is your time zone? ECT - GMT + 1:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know. Play Starfighter Assault and don't get challenges done?
What happens when the bug occurs? Well, the challenge progression doesn't move on.
What do you expect to see? "The Defender 5/5" and "The Aggressor 4/5", next time I log into my account.
Please select your region Europe
AMD or Nvidia Model Number NVidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:PC
What is your issue related to? Challenges
Which part of it? Persistent
Summarize your bug My progress with the challenges "The Aggressor" and "The Defender" is stuck at 2/5 and 4/5 respectively. I've played Starfighter Assault for hours through several map rotations so I could make sure I really did win more than 2 and 4 maps, respectively, and I even got "The Defender" with 5/5 in the summary once, but when I checked back in the Career tab, it was back to 4/5 and I couldn't claim the reward. I even got the Origin achievement for 25 completed Multiplayer Milestones at the same time the summary showed me "The Defender 5/5", but in the Career tab there are only 24 completed milestones showing (with the missing one being "The Defender" obviously). According to the notes I've taken while playing, I should be at 5/5 with "The Defender" and 4/5 with "The Aggressor", with only Ryloth missing in the last one.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Borotin
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 01/19/2018
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) around 08:45 AM
In what game mode did the bug occur? Starfighter Assault
What is your time zone? ECT - GMT + 1:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know. Play Starfighter Assault and don't get challenges done?
What happens when the bug occurs? Well, the challenge progression doesn't move on.
What do you expect to see? "The Defender 5/5" and "The Aggressor 4/5", next time I log into my account.
Please select your region Europe
AMD or Nvidia Model Number NVidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

Message 1 of 1 (470 Views)