Challenges "Played three ea sports UFC titles"

by burntblackwings

Original Post

Re: Challenges "Played three ea sports UFC titles"

★★★ Novice

To follow up on my last reply, I played ufc 1 after playing ufc 4. I read above that you mentioned it doesn’t matter which order they were played in. I played 2 and 3 before hand. Just thought I would add that in case it helps with a known bug. Xbox tag: cjdig86

Message 21 of 30 (2,316 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry Hello, I just wanted to see if anyone can help me with this issue. I played all 3 other UFC games. I played the first UFC after playing UFC 4, but as I see above, it should still work. Can anyone help me to unlock this? My Xbox tag is: cjdig86
Message 22 of 30 (2,225 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Could this be checked for me too...? Same issue. I have all my save files and played all before playing UFC 4. I beat career mode at least once in all three games

Message 23 of 30 (2,165 Views)

Community Manager

Hi, @Black23Cherry 

We've raised this up to the team and they are aware of it, however I don't have any official information as to a timeline on when this would be addressed. I'm sorry I don't have better news to deliver, we'll do our best to update this thread with more information on this as we hear it. 

Blueberry.png
Message 24 of 30 (2,153 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey man, I’m having this problem too. Any luck?

Message 25 of 30 (2,143 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Me too. All I can say is I only played EA UFC 1 AFTER this game, so it definitely sees it as it needs to be played before 4. Also played the Access demo, not the beta.

I don't care about the reward but an error is an error.

Message 26 of 30 (2,099 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Actually, it is not bug. You need to connect to EA servers from the game you want to be registered in challenge and play at least one online fight (may be that is not needed). However, I have problem to connecting servers from UFC 1 title. It should be registered even if you do not connect to servers and EA need to fix this.
Message 27 of 30 (2,056 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

This same issue is happening to me. Any way you can help me out looking into my account?

Message 28 of 30 (2,019 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, everyone.

Found out more information on this. Due to UFC 1's sunsetting of online services, this is no longer obtainable unless it was done prior to it going live. 

Blueberry.png
Message 29 of 30 (12,679 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've had this issue as well. I have platinum in all the games yet I only got credit for two games.

Message 30 of 30 (1,377 Views)